Chapter Twenty-One

The next day Harry and Louis were insanely busy as they looked at house after house. None of them really struck a chord with the couple so halfway through the day they took a break and decided to have lunch with Ali and Zayn at a little restaurant that Ali had suggested. Harry pulled up in front of it and raised an eyebrow at the name of it.

"Witches Brew?" Louis read the sign and Harry shrugged, putting the car in park and getting out. The young couple walked into the small, quaint restaurant and immediately spotted their friends. They walked over and sat down across from them. Before they could even utter hellos a waitress walked up.

"Welcome to Witches Brew. What can I get you to drink?" she asked with a small smile. Both couples ordered their drinks and the waitress nodded, disappearing into the kitchen. Harry smiled at the couple before him and opened his mouth to speak but he was cut off by his phone. He groaned softly and gave his friends an apologetic look. He glanced down at the screen and raised an eyebrow at the name. He answered the call and put his phone up to ear.

"Hello?" he spoke and a smile grew on his face when he heard the voice on the other end.

"HAROLD EDWARD STYLES. YOU'RE IN TROUBLE MISTER." The voice shouted and Harry rolled his eyes.

"Adaley, you know my name isn't Harold." Harry chuckled. "And don't I get a 'hi Daddy' or something?" he asked and he smirked when he heard her groan.

"Hi Daddy." The little girl said begrudgingly and Ali and Zayn, who could both hear both sides of the conversation, let out loud laughs. Adaley gasped softly.

"Was that Uncle Zee and Aunt Ali? Can I talk to them? Please Daddy? Pretty please with sugar, whip cream, and Papa on top?" Adaley begged and Harry rolled his eyes playfully, handing the phone over to Ali. The girl took it and held it between her and Zayn.

"Ali speaking." She said with a smile and the entire table laughed when they heard screams erupting from the phone. As Ali and Zayn talked to Adaley the young couple looked at each other lovingly. Harry leaned forward and gently pressed a kiss to Louis' lips. Ali frowned and gently tapped Harry's hand.

"Yeah?" Harry asked, not taking his eyes off of Louis. Ali cleared her throat and Harry groaned, turning to look at her. His complaint of her interruption died on his tongue when he saw the look on her face.

"Niall said he needs to talk to you. Said it's urgent." Ali said in a low voice. Harry took the phone from her, frowning as he pressed it to his ear.

"Harry." He stated simply and he turned to look at Louis when he felt the smaller man squeeze his thigh. He pressed a gentle kiss to Louis' forehead as he waited for Niall to respond.

"Hey Harry. I hate to be the barer of bad news but you might have to cut your vacation short. Belle and Tomas are getting a case together as we speak. From what I understand they've got one of the top LA lawyers on their side." Niall rushed out and Harry struggled to keep up with his words.

"Wait, how do you know this?" Harry asked, sitting up straighter. Niall sighed heavily.

"Sophia, Liam's ex, called me. Apparently the man she's seeing now is the Canes' lawyer. She said that he was saying that this case would be easy with how much dirt the Canes have found on the two of you." Niall warned and Harry stiffened. "I already checked. The next flight out of Long Island is tomorrow afternoon at three. I already got your guys' tickets. Just please. Hurry home. Adaley doesn't know any of this." He rushed out again and a few muffled words were exchanged before Niall mumbled out a goodbye and hung up. Harry dropped his phone onto the table and Louis looked at him worriedly.

"What? What did he say?" Louis asked, taking Harry's hand in his own. Harry took a shaky breath.

"Belle and Tomas have gathered a large case to get Ada back and they apparently have one of the best lawyers in LA." Harry mumbled and Louis stiffened. "Ada doesn't know yet but Niall already bought us tickets for a plane back to LA. The plane leaves tomorrow at three." He murmured and Louis nodded. Ali, who'd been listening intently to the conversation, leaned forward.