Chapter Thirty - Eight

Começar do início

I got up heading towards my suitcase, picking a black lace shirt that tied in the front, and white shorts. I quickly got dressed, fixing my hair by looking at my reflection in the mirror, satisfied i slipped my shoes on and walked out of the room, my bestfriends at my side.

*

We walked into the breakfast nook and my appetite quickly dissapeared seeing Justin, Za' Twist, Alfredo and Ryan by his side smiling and cutting up. I feel replaced. It may sound stupid, but he hasn't even tried to talk to me. I was too angry to even go back on the bus when he sent Kenny for me, i knew i'd only make it worse. Maybe i should try to start a conversation.

I quickly turned my head, when he started to scan the room himself. I saw him freeze once he saw me but he quickly turned back to his friends. My stomach dropped in saddness. Maybe he's given up on me. I would. All our relationship has done is cause drama.

"So, what do you want to do before we go out tonight?" Emily asked sitting down, and giving me a cup of orange juice, i silently thanked her, before thinking. What do i wanna do?

"Oh! I know! We can go to the indoor trampoline place!" Julian said from the breakfast table, making heads turn. I rolled my eyes.

He ran over and sat down before pulling his phone out. He tapped on it for a few seconds before showing me the place he was talking about. It was a place made out of literal trampolines. The walls were trampolines, everything.

"Let's go!" I said excitment beaming off me.

I'm really bummed i'm not able to spend my birthday with my boyfriend but i guess that's not going to be happening.

"Jess!" Fredo yelled, wrapping his arms around me in a hug. I smiled and hugged back. I guess he still likes me.

"Where have you been?" He asked frowning. Does he not know we're fighting? Maybe Justin's keeping it from them, which is weird.

"Just, here and there." I said awkwardly.

"Okay then. I'm gonna go call the family. See ya later!" He said smiling and scurrying off to the lobby.

I saw Justin get up with the guys, getting their stuff together.

"I'm gonna go up and get my stuff." I made up an excuse, getting up and walking toward the lift.

"Wait up." Emily said walking behind me.

"What's wrong?" She said following me into the lift. I sighed defeated.

"I just want Justin." I said tears gathering in my eyes. I'm such a freaking baby.

"I know hun." She said hugging me. The lift doors opened and we walked toward the room.

"What do you need from the room?" She asked curiously.

"Nothing, i just needed out of that room." She laughed and we pressed the lobby button the doors closing again. I checked my reflection seeing it was clear i was crying. I sighed, for my birthday this day is not going so good.

"C'mon. Let's go have fun." She said grabbing my hand. We got permission to use one of the rental cars, and we were on our way to the indoor jungle gym.

*

"Oh my God, this is too cool!" Emily squeeled jumping and down, me doing about the same. This place was one of the coolest places on earth, and i've been to alot of places. The wall's were literally made of tramponlines and there were pits full of foam balls and even a zip lining feature.

"Lets go!" Julian said grabbing our hands and dragging us toward the pits. I slipped my shoes off before doing a front flip into the foam pit.

This is gonna be fun.