Chapter 11

Hello My Lovelies! Sorry it took me so long to update! I have been really happy about everyone commenting and voting! Keep it up! Haha anyway I hope you guys like this chapter.

~~Never_Falter101~~

  ~~~Taemin POV~~~

 As I stormed out of the dining room  I passed a few maids that were cleaning. I roughly opened my bedroom door  and walked in slamming the door instantly. I layed down on my bed with my hands behind my head and sighed in frustration. 

"I should really learn not to let her get to me." I muttered to myself."Since I will be seeing her more often."

 I felt my phone vibrate on my night stand beside my bed. Keeping my eyes closed and one hand still behind my head I answered my phone.

"Ello." I said nonchalantly.

"Hey Man." Said  Key. "I just wanted to tell you that a little birdie told me your future girlfriend wanted to speak to you."

I rolled my eyes at was he said.Most likely he was teasing me. 

"Yeah right." I said with a roll of my eyes." Look if your not calling me for anything important please just leave me alone.Bye."

I quickly hung up and dropped my phone next to me. Not to long later my phone went off again. I sat up from my bed and answered the phone with an annoyed groan.

"What!" I said clearly annoyed.

"Hey dude. I'm serious she really wanted to speak to you." Key said in a more serious tone. I wasn't sure to believe him though.

"Really?"

"Yes really. You know that old woman who lives a couple of houses down from us?" He asked.

"Yes..." I answered.

"Well she came over a little while ago and told us that a girl named Alyese and her friend came by her house asking for you"

My mind was cluttered with different thoughts after he said that. Did she really want to speak with me? Why did she want to? Is it because she remembers our childhood together?

"Hey Taemin? Are you there?" Key asked curiously.

Instantly I was snapped out of my thoughts."Oh uh....Yeah thanks for telling me. Have you guys visited your families yet?" I asked referring to Minho , Jonghyun, Onew and himself.

"Well. Jonghyun already left for Incheon, and Onew is leaving for Busan later on tonight. As for Minho and I , since we live here our parents are picking us up later." Key answered.

"Oh. Well thanks for telling me about Alyese. See ya later." I said.

"Bye! Have fun with your dad." Key said teasingly before hanging up.

~~Alyese POV~~

"Come on Alyese! Why do you walk so slow?" HwaYoung nagged.

"Why couldn't we just take the bus! We would have been there by now." I yelled at her with a frown on my face.

We were walking to one of our favorite ice cream parlours that we would go to when we were younger to get jobs. I don't see why we had to walk there. I mean by bus it would only take us about 10 minutes,but in walking distance it was 20 depending on how fast you walk.

"We are almost there so stop whining and keep up." HwaYoung said gritting her teeth. She then roughly grabbed me by the hand and pulled me in the direction of the ice cream shop.