Chapter 4

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to thank the people that have read my story so far and that have commented . I really appreciate it. Well anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter. Oh and I would really appreciate it if you could comment and tell me what you think and vote. Thanks!!!

~~CAITLIN~~

~~Alyese POV~~

    As I began walking out the store with my snacks I bumped into something.... Well more like someone. I fell straight on my butt and it hurt like hell! When I looked up it was a guy around my age.

He was extremely handsome , but it was weird.... when I looked at him it felt as if I known him for the longest time. Plus It kind of made me feel uncomfortable when he was checking me out....but I guess you can say I was happy also.

" I'm really sorry I should have watched where I was going." He said while holding out his hand to help me up.

" No worries I should have paid attention." I smiled while I continued to walk out the store.

" Hey...wait.... what's your name?" He asked while running towards me.

 " Alyese.. Whats your's?" I asked

" Oh it's Taemin." He said while staring at me.

" Hmmmm..." I said creasing my eyebrows in thought

 " What?" Taemin asked curiously

" Nothing, its just that I a very close friend of mine's name was Taemin." I said with a small smile

" What happened to him" Taemin asked interested

" Lost contact... after I went back to the United States with my Aunt."

" Oh I see....." He said

    After that we hit it off pretty quick. We decided to walk to the near by park. We also started to talk about our like and dislikes. It turns out we have a lot of similarities. That's when I got a text from my mom.

I looked at the message. " Alyese  hurry home we have a surprise for you."

" What ..?" Taemin asked while eating the rest of my chips I bought from the store.

" Oh I need to head home. My mom and dad need me ." I said while wiping the crumbs off of my pants.

" Oh well I guess I will see you around." He said while smiling

" Yeah I guess you will." And with that I began walking to my house.

~~~~Taemin POV~~~~

     As Alyese started to fade away in the distance I realized I never got what Onew needed from the store. I hurried to the store and bought what was on the list.

When I came home everyone was already awake. As I walked in all you could here were people whining and Onew getting really irritated.

" Hey guys. " I said while I put the groceries on the counter.

" What took you so freaking long...I'm starving!" Key said sitting on the couch rubbing his stomach.

" I'm going to make something just wait!" Onew yelled with an aggravated look on his face.

I wasn't really paying any attention to them. I was too busy thinking about Alyese. I don't know why, but I repeatedly said her name in my mind like a scratched record. I just couldn't stop smiling to myself even if I tried really hard not to.

" Yo  Minho.. Can you come over here please?" Key, Onew, and Jonghyun asked.

Minho walked into the kitchen next to them " Yeah what is it?"

 Key, Jonghyun, and Onew looked at one another.

" Why is Taemin grinning like that?"

" Hmmm. I don't know..." Minho said. " Maybe he is just making a joke in his head  or something." He shrugged.

" Nope I don't think so... His smile is to wide.He must have met someone." Kay said with a smirk plastered on his face.

Minho, Onew, and Jonghyun looked at him confused.

" What do you mean by met someone?" Jonghyun asked with a confused expression.

 Key looked irritated. " I mean...He met a girl, idiot!"

"Oh....I see." They all said with a smile.

"Man you guys are some slow ass people." Key said seriously.

 "What are you guys talking about over there?" I asked turning my head towards them. They all just stared at me like I was speaking japanese or something.

" What!?" I said with more force. That's when they all came up to me on the couch.

" Hey Taemin ... did you meet anyone at the store today?" Jonghyun asked

" Yeah why?" I said feeling uncomfortable.

" Just asking." He smirked while rubbing my head.

"Well yeah. I met these girl named Alyese there." I said while grinning to myself.

" Hold up let's rewind this for a sec.. Is she pretty?" Key asked getting close to my face with a wide sneaky grin on his face.

 " No..... she's beautiful." I said simply.  

"Oh!.... So Taemin got himself a little girlfriend didn't he." They all said while laughing.

I laughed along with them. " Not yet at least. " I said. 

" Did you get  her phone number" Minho said.

I just sat there not knowing what to say. I felt like I just got stabbed in the heart. I felt so stupid! How can I forget to ask her for her phone number. I'm such an idiot.

" Don't tell me you didn't get her phone number" Jonghyun said  looking disappointed.

"No! I didn't. I wasn't thinking at the time." I said not wanting to look at there faces. 

"...... Stupid Ass. You would be the one to forget to ask a girl for her phone number." He said while laughing. 

The other guys were trying their hardest not to laugh, but you could tell they wanted to. 

" Don't worry about it Taemin." Onew said with a smile. " I bet you will see her again."

" Yeah I hope so." I said with my smile slightly faltering

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok That was the 4th chapter. Tell what you think so far