Chapter 16

I can't believe I have already wrote  16 chapters! It feels weird...I feel like I have only wrote one chapter. Oh and I am terribly sorry about the delay on chapter 16. My computer is so stupid. It wouldn't let me post it for some reason. 

~~Never_Falter101~~

~~Alyesed Pov~~

"HwaYoung wipe that stupid grin on your face! This is serious!" I yelled at her while pacing back and forth in her room. After that situation not to long ago with Austin and that man, HwaYoung and I quickly went to her house. Nothing can explain how I feel right now. I feel like I'm being hunted down right now.

"Oh calm down." HwaYoung said. She was laying down on her bed with her arms behind her head and eyes closed.

I quit pacing and narrowed my eyes at HwaYoung." Calm down! How can I calm down? First, you practically scared me this morning telling me to hurry to your house.Then, you show me where Austin lives and wow! It turns out that Austin is a part of the gang and not just any gang... One of the most dangerous mafia gangs in South Korea that he will soon take over . Plus he is searching for me and you want me to calm down!"  I said with pure venom.

HwaYoung opened her eyes and looked at me with a blank expression. This just irritated me even more. 

"I mean't what I said." HwaYoung said with a serious expression."Don't try to blame everything on me when I obviously did nothing. I told you to come over because I thought it was important. I didn't know Austin was looking for you. All I knew was that he was in the gang and  the leader's son. That's why I called you over."

I studied HwaYoung as she said this. I felt bad. I didn't mean to make seem as if I was blaming everything on her. 

"I turned towards HwaYoung's window and looked outside so I wouldn't have to be in front of her." Sorry." I mumbled.

"What?" She asked.

"Sorry!" I said loudly." I didn't';t mean to make it seem as if I was blaming everything on you. I'm just a little freaked out...that's all. This is just to much to handle. Plus I'm a little stressed because I suppost to be going on a date with Taemin and-" Before I could finish my sentence Hwayoung jumped off the bed, grabbed my shoulders and started to shake me.

"You're going on a date with who?" She said excitedly.

Wow... She got over that quick

"T..Taemin?" I said making it sound like a question.

"Oh my god! I've waited so long for you too to follow your hearts and be with one another." HwaYoung said spinning around with a huge smile on her face. " When and where is your date going to be?"

"I'm not sure." I answered."Taemin said he was going to tell me the details later."

Right when I finished my sentence. Taemin's ringtone went off on HwaYoung's desk. I quickly ran to her desk, but HwaYoung beat me there.

"Hello?" HwaYoung answered sweetly on the phone.

"HwaYoung give it back!" I said attempting to take the phone from her hands. I continued to fail though. Though HwaYoung was kind of small she was still strong. Every time I tried to reach for the phone she would push me away.

"Oh no this isn't Alyese. This is her friend HwaYoung. Who may I ask this is?" HwaYoung said.

I kept trying to take the phone from her no matter what.

"Taemin you say. Yes! Of course I know who you are. Alyese just talks about you all the time." Hwayoung said winking at me . I needed to get my phone from her right away. I couldn't have her embarrassing me in front of Taemin. I wouldn't be able to speak to him ever again if she did.