Chapter 5

Hi Everyone I have recently been working on this story with my friends help at school. I decided that I will try my best to continue this story. Thanks! Oh and the picture on the right is Alyese's mother.

~~~CAITLIN~~~

~~~Alyese POV~~~

" I'm home!" I closed the front door and went to the living room.

" Sweetie, your home. Here look at what I found." My mom said while running towards me with a photo album in her hands. " I found it while I was cleaning out my closet."

I could tell she was really excited about it just by looking at her face.

She gave me the photo album and we both sat down on the sofa. I opened the album and couldn't believe my eyes. All my favorite memories, all those precious moments I remembered so vividly were all there.

" Ah.. look at you and Taemin at your 8th birthday party." I smiled as she said that. It almost felt as if it was just yesterday when this happened.

" Sweetie ? What were you doing out so early this morning?" She asked while flipping through the pages of the album.

" Just took a walk then went to the convenient store."

" Did you meet anyone on your way there?" I smiled at her question remembering the boy from earlier.

" Yeah his name was Tae...Min" I hurried and flipped back to the page with me and Taemin at my 8th birthday party. I stared at it closely. Oh my god!

" I'm such an idiot!" I practically screamed.

" What's wrong sweetie?" My mom asked with worried eyes.

I can't believe I didn't see it before. He looks absolutely the same except in a grown up body! And.... even more... Goodlooking! Why couldn't I have realized it was him 15 minutes ago when I met him at the store.

" Oh... uh ... nothing mom I'm going to just go.... upstairs for a bit." I slowly walked upstairs and into my room thinking about how I didn't realize that it was him earlier. I wonder if he remembered me , but just didn't want to say anything. I have to see him again.... I just have too.

~~~Taemin POV~~~

" Can you please stop pacing. Your making me nervous!" Key said while throwing a pillow at me.

I have been pacing around practically all day. Mostly because of Alyese and the fact that I wanted to see her. But for some strange reason I can't help but think I that I have met her before.... better yet I feel like I have known her forever.

I'm not only pacing about that though. Sadly, my father and stepmother are coming back to Seoul, from there trip to Paris regarding a special organization they... well we have.

My family is one of the wealthiest in Korea. We have many companies and have power over most things.

We are called the Seonwu Group. When my mother and father got divorced she did not want to be included in the Seonwu Group they created together. She left...He didn't care... He got remarried..... and continued with the Seonwu Group with him and his new wife.

My mother decided to create her own organization that is today one of the most powerful groups in all countries which she named Park Group.

My stepmother is indescribable. Because of her, my father's whole mind set has changed. He has done things that I know he wouldn't have done before. I tried to love her.... I really did, but it was almost as if her life only revolved around money. I now only visit them when I have too.

I looked at Key and rolled my eyes.

" Pacing around isn't not going to help" Onew said while giving me a glass of water and pushed me to the sofa.

I sat down and sighed in frustration. " It's going to be fine Taemin.... You're only visiting them for a few hours." Onew reassured me.

" Beep...Beep." My phone went off and I saw it was from the woman I actually wanted to see.

My mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry the chapter was short. I hope you enjoyed it though. BYE!!!

~~~CAITLIN~~~