Chapter 1

Hi everyone!!! This is my first story so go easy on me. I was reading all these good stories and decided to try and write one. I really do like writing and I hope you enjoy this story. If you want vote and comment feel free to do whatever. Thanks and ENJOY!!! Oh and the picture on the right is Alyese

~~ Alyese POV~~

I groaned as I got off the plane and got my luggage. My legs were practically sleeping and giving up on me. Surprisingly there were more people at the airport than I thought. Most of them resemble fan girls because they had posters saying SHINee and other sayings.

" Alyese! " said a voice that was vaguely familiar. I turned around and saw my mom and dad running towards me.

" Hi mom and dad!" I said smiling and hugging them. " Look at how mature and beautiful you have become. " Mom said while cupping my face with her hands.

"Thanks mom." I said chuckling a little.

" I will bring the car up front so wait here." My dad said as he walked out the airport.

" Hey mom, I'm going to be right back I have to go to the bathroom." I said while I put my luggage down next to my mom.

"Okay sweetie, I will be up front waiting for your dad" She said while walking away.

As I walked into the bathroom I saw some girls that were acting really excited and speaking korean. I understood most of what they said. Although I was good at korean it sometimes took me awhile to figure out what some people are saying ,but hardly.

"Oh My Gosh!" I can't wait till SHINee comes back to Seoul. I absolutely love them." Girl 1 said.

"I know right! I cant wait to see Minho and get his autograph. I hope I can get a picture with him too". Girl 2 started jumping up and down and smiling.

" Is it true that they are going on their break? " Girl 3 said.

" Yeah ,but guess what that means! " Girl 1 said.

" It means that they will be going to different places in Seoul which also means that we may see them more! " Girl 2 said smiling so much from excitement.

As I left the bathroom the girls were still jumping in excitement. Hmmm... I feel bad for those boys from SHINee because all of those fan girls are going to kill them. I chuckled to myself. Maybe I should stay and see that. Man where is dad he is taking so long. I guess I will just wait and sit on the bench.

"Omg SHINee!" said a group of fan girls screaming and running toward them.

All of a sudden so many other girls ran past me. I was freaking scared for my life by how fast those girls were running.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok everyone that was my first chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to comment and vote. Also I will update some time later.I will also put pictures up of the characters or at least try too. Thank you

~Never_Falter101~