Chapter 17

Hey guys! Its been awhile and I'm glad I'm back and I while be updating regularly for now on, but if my updates are delayed I will tell you guys when to be expected the update! On another note I can't believe this story has over 7,000 reads, 31 comments, and 120 votes!  Enjoy this chapter!

~~Never_Falter101~~

Chapter 17

Previously:

As Taemin and I continued to eat a waiter came up to our table.

"Excuse me, Mr. Taemin, would you have a problem sharing this restaurant with another group of men who are planning on having an important dinner meet. They paid a vast amount of money to rent it out for the night and I don't think my employer would want to miss this opportunity." Said the waiter.

"Oh of course. I don't mind. Who is it?" Taemin asked.

" It is Mr. Kwon and people that work for him and for neighboring groups." He said.

Kwon?..... Why does that sound so familiar?

Immediately men in suits were waking to the other side of the restaurant. As I watched the men go to the other side of the restaurant I saw someone that I would surely regret seeing.

"Austin....." I whispered to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Alyese Pov~~

 Taemin brought his attention to me with curious eyes."Did you say something?" He asked. I immediately looked up at him and saw that both Taemin and the waiter's eyes were on me.

"Oh! Uh..I-I...No." I stuttered out with a nervous smile plastered on my face. Taemin gave me a small smile and his eyes looked at me in amusement. Taemin brought his attention back to the waiter and began conversing with him, but I was too worried about Austin seeing me to listen to their conversation. 

  I was definitly losing my mind. I mean who wouldn't! After HwaYoung bringing me to Austin's house, us finding out that he was ordering people to get information, and how he is technically the leader of a well-known dangerous gang, who wouldn't me going crazy!

"Alyese, are you okay?" Taemin looked at me with curious and worried eyes. I looked at him with a reassuring smile.

"Yes! I'm fine." 

  Taemin's gorgeous smile returned on his face as we both continued to eat. I did not want me worrying about Austin ruin my date with Taemin so I attempted to push him out of my mind. I was with Taemin and that was the only person I should be worrying about.

   After I stopped worrying about Austin my date with Taemin just seemed to get better and better. When we finished eating our dinner we order dessert which consisted of chocolate cake. Though most people would rather want to put the cake in their mouths..... it ended up on our faces instead.  I smeared frosting on Taemin's face and he did the same to me. From their on it got worse. I am the one to blame for this little incident , but I don't regret a thing. It so was hilarious to the point where I was crying laughing.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom and get this cake off my face." I stated while chuckling in the process.

Taemin laughed." Yeah, I should too." We both went our separate ways since the men's room was on one side of the restaurant and the ladies room was on the other. As I entered the ladies room I washed the contents off my face. Surprisingly, I didn't get anything on my dress.