Chapter 24

Unedited

~ Alyese Pov~

   " Pinch me so I can wake up from this nightmare." HwaYoung said in a monotone voice with her eyes casted down to the floor of the car we were in.

    As you pretty much figured we didn't get very far before those mysterious men caught us. I didn't think we were gonna make it either, but I mean...I was hoping we did.  And it just so happened that no one saw us get taken? Hard to believe.

        Now HwaYoung and I have our hands tied behind our backs in the backseat of the van. Everything happened so fast that I was barely able to see the four men's faces who were sitting in front of us and driving. Since HwaYoung and I were sitting in the third row . There was no way for us to get out of here even if we tried to.

  " I would, but my hands are kind of tied at the moment." I said sarcastically rolling my eyes at her.

She turned to me and gave me a hard glare. "No need for the attitude!"

"Well you did get us in this situation!" I said with an aggravated expression. If the men didn't hear us at first, I'm definitely sure they heard us now by the way our voices were getting louder and louder.

"I got us in this situation? Oh Please! I blame you!" She said louder making sure she emphasized the 'you'.

" Can you shut the hell up!" I heard a familiar voice yell from the front seat.

Immediately HwaYoung and I were silent. I was not trying to die so following orders is the best thing to do at this moment.

" Why do I have to always have to do jobs like this." The same man huffed while rubbing his head in irritation.

Why does his voice sound so familiar....

"I didn't think you guys were actually gonna shut up." He laughed while parking somewhere and getting out of the driver's seat. Sadly, HwaYoung and I weren't really paying attention to where we were being taken.  All of a sudden me and HwaYoung's door swung open revealing the man who was talking earlier.

"You!" I said with a death glare. It was that man who Alex told to watch me when I was by his house ." Your nose feeling any better?" I said trying to hold back my laughter remembering when I smashed it with the bathroom door. His nose was badly bruised and still a bit swollen.

I forgot his name...

"Look kid! I don't-" He was cut off by someone pushing him out of my view.

Alex...

"Watch how you talk to her. Got that?" He warned with a look that would make anyone coward down to him.

"Yes master." The man said sending me a quick glare before walking off.

  Alex watched as the man left then brought his attention to me. How I got myself in this mess again? I have no idea but I am! Alex and I stared at each for what seemed like forever until HwaYoung broke the silence.

"So...Can we go inside or are we gonna stay outside because it's food time. Girl gotta eat."HwaYoung said with an overly sweet smile.

   Alex laughed and hit her in her arm playfully. "Come on, kid." We then followed Alex into the same mansion I had just escaped from not even 24 hours ago. Did HwaYoung just completely forget the fact the Alex's men just kidnapped us. Did she forget these same men were holding me hostage not to long ago! Here is HwaYoung casually talking to this man like they've been friends forever.  How was she not the slightest bit scared. I was!