Chapter 13

Hi you guys! So far it has been my 3rd week of high school and I am loving it! Since I didn't have any homework today I decided to update! I wanted to tell you guys that I love all of your comments and votes! It makes me want to write even more. Just continue what you guys are doing and yall just might get updates faster Haha!  Hope you enjoy this chapter.

~~Never_Falter101~~

~Alyese Pov~

HwaYoung looked at me with a nonchalant gaze." Why are you so mad about it. It's not like you have a CRUSH on him or anything.....Do you?" 

 After she said that I felt my body stiffen.

Why was I acting like this? Did I like him? That's the only reason why I would be this worried......isn't it?

HwaYoung raised an eyebrow at me with a smirk on her face.

"N... No I don't." I hesitated to say.

"Hmmm. Well have fun on your walk." She walked away with a wave of her hand.

I internally groaned as I walked outside. I could feel my hand shaking..... and it wasn't because I was cold.

Once I was outside  I saw Taemin sitting on one of the empty benches by the window. As I walked up to him a turned his head toward me with a huge grin on his face. 

"Are you ready?" He questioned standing up from his seat.

No I'm not!

I smiled nervously while nodding my head. I was extremely nervous. I couldn't think straight. I could feel my self- esteem slowly declining. Their is no way I have a crush on Taemin. No. Way!

"Let's get going then!" He said while linking our arms together and walking in the direction of my house. As we walked farther and farther from the ice cream parlor my heart was beating rapidly against my chest with our arms still linked. The worse thing about it is that he hasn't said anything since and I'm sure he can hear my heart pounding.

He soon let go of my arm and almost instantly held my hand and intertwined our fingers together.. My body stiffened , but then immediately relaxed because of his soft and gentle touch. Though I did enjoy him holding my hand my heart beat got louder and faster in this silence and I knew he could hear it..

I slowly removed my hand from his. Taemin stopped walking and looked at me with a curious expression. "What's wrong?" He said. " You don't like me holding your hand?"

"Oh! No! It's just that-"

"Then let me continue holding your hand." Taemin said with a small smile. He intertwined our fingers once again and we both carried on with walking to my house.

Though the walk was quiet........it wasn't awkward at all. It was...nice. We just enjoyed each other's presence.

It didn't take very long to get to my house. In fact the entire time he wouldn't let go of my hand.... not that I wanted him too.

" Thanks for walking me home Taeminnie." I said with a genuine smile as we walked up to my porch.

"No problem." He said." Here. Take this."

Taemin took something out of his pocket which was a piece of paper and handed it to me.

"If you ever need me to walk you home again or your just bored.... call me." He said with a small smile.

"Yeah. Okay." I said while nodding my head with a shy smile.

As I opened the front door to my house I heard Taemin say my name. When I turned to face him he had a serious expression on his face.

"Close your eyes." He said.

"Why do-" I began.

"Trust me. Close your eyes." He said with a promising smile.

I hesitantly nodded and closed my eyes.

I stood there for about 15 seconds before I felt warm and soft lips on my cheek. Once I opened my eyes Taemin was standing really close to me. My breathing instantly hitched at the little space between us..

" Good night Alyese. See you soon." He kissed me on the cheek once more before leaving my sight.

~Taemin Pov~

~~~Next Morning~~~

"So you finally found her." Minho said with a smile. Minho and Key came over not to long ago. To pretty much bother me about Alyese.We are all in my room right now.

"Yeah." I said simply while laying on my bed.

"Man! This is like those movies that are on TV."Key said .

"How?" Minho and I asked in unison. 

"You know!," Key mused, "Those movies where the guy and girl are bestfriends and end up falling in love with each other.

"You have serious problems." I laughed and threw a pillow at his head. 

Key was right though. It actually did remind me of those type of movies. I wouldn't say I'm in love with Alyese, but I sure am falling for her. I still can't believe I had the courage to kiss her on the cheek or even hold her hand. Even so, yesterday was great. I feel complete when I'm around Alyese. Even when we were walking together, though it was quiet it wasn't awkward. It was a comfortable silence.

"Did you give her your phone number?" Minho asked.

"Yep." I said with a victorious smile.

"Well done. Never thought I would see Taemin transform into a man this quickly." Key said jokingly. As I threw another pillow at Key he quickly dodged it and sat on the sofa by Minho.

Their was a small knock at the door.

Once I got up from my bed I walked to my bedroom door. When I opened my door their was a maid who looked like she was around the age of 16 or 17.

"Yes?" I asked politely.

She bowed respectfully." Master Taemin. Your mother is one the phone for you." She said while pointing to the lounge.

I quickly ran downstairs to lounge. Once I was in the lounge I went to the phone and picked it up.

"Hello." I said.

" How is my handsome son doing?" My mother said cheerfully. I missed her voice so much. I have been preoccupied with so many things that I forgot to call her.

"I'm doing fine.Better than I thought I would." I said simply.

"Well are you and your friends going to come over anytime soon. I'll make you guys some sweets!" My mother urged with the same cheerful voice.

"Well I'm-" Before I could finish Minho and Key's must of grabbed the phone from the hallway and ut me off.

"Oh course we will go!" Minho and Key said with much excitement,"Ooooh can you make that strawberry shortcake like last time?!"

"Of course!" My mother said. 

"Yeah!" Minho and Key said.

"I guess we will see you in a bit mom" I said.

"Okay Bye!" We both hung up.

As I turned to go back upstairs Minho and Key ran downstairs with my car keys in their hand.

"Come on! Lets go!" Key said. 

"Yeah Yeah. Had me my keys." I said with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys liked this chapter! I will try to update more frequently. Comment! Vote! Follow!