Chapter 8

Hey everyone. Here is chapter 8. Hope you enjoy! Oh and this is a picture of Taemin's father. His name is Lee Dong Min. Oh and just in case you guys did not know Taemin's mother's name is Park Hana.

~~~CAITLIN~~~

 ~ Taemin POV~

 As I was driving back to the member house I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket it. I pulled over to the side of the street and took my phone out of my pocket.  I  looked at my phone and saw that it was an incoming call from my father. I tried my best not to groan in annoyance when I answered.

"Hello." I said boringly.

"Master Taemin, this is secretary Kim. Your father has just made it back home from his trip. He wants you to come see him right away." Mr. Kim said.

I sighed in frustration. I really did not want to see him right now. Especially not my step mother.  To be honest when I do visit him the only reason I stay is because of Secretary Kim. He often keeps me company and treats me more like his son than my own father does.

In fact it's kind of sad because their have been multiple occasions where I have called secretary Kim dad instead of my own father. I try my hardest not to dwell on it as much though. My mother continues to tell me that he loves me very much, but at this point I don't even know if it's true or not.

"Okay. I'll be there in a few." I said with a sigh.

" And Taemin." Secretary Kim began, " I am proud of you son. Your doing well kid."

I couldn't say anything after that besides smile. Secretary Kim has always been by my side. He has always listened to my music and encouraged it. I would try to come to my dad and write songs with him and even ask if my songs were good or not , but I always got the same answer from him.

He either would tell me to go away or would just nod his head. Their was a point when Secretary Kim would actually do what my father never did for me and I'm glad he did.

Once I hung up the phone I began driving to my father's mansion. His mansion was probably around 25 to 30 minutes away.

Once I got there  I rung the door bell.Almost immediately the door was opened by one of the maids.

"Good morning Master Taemin." One of the maids said while bowing. I bowed and went into the mansion.

 As I stood in front of my father's office I was hesitant to go in. For some reason my body just wouldn't move. Suddenly I heard my father call my name on the other side of the door.

"Taemin stop standing their and come in." He said in a low, stern voice.

I opened the door and walked in. My father was sitting at his desk signing some paper work. Next to him was Secretary Kim. I stood in front of my father's desk in silence as he continued to sign some documents. Once he was done he closed the document folder and gave it to secretary Kim.

" Make sure this proposal is sent to Mr. Yoon as soon as possible." My father said to Secretary Kim.