Chapter 6

Hi Everyone! Finally got to update.

~~~CAITLIN~~~

~~Taemin POV~~

I accepted the call and was so happy to hear my mother's voice.

" How is my favorite son doing?" My mother asked. I couldn't help, but smile at how happy she sounded.

" I'm doing good. How about you?"

" Great! In fact, I want you to come stop by the house today since I just got back from the meeting in Washington. I have something to show you." She said excitedly .

" Oh well I have some things to take care of-" She cut me off before I could finish.

" I do not take no for an answer, young man. I expect you to be here in 25 minutes." With that she hung up the phone.

- Since I already knew that it was not the best idea to argue with my mother since she always ends up winning ,I decided to just go. Besides I at least want to enjoy being with my real mother before  I have to see my dad and stepmother when they come back from Paris.

" Oh! Is your mother back yet? Call her back and tell her to come visit us. It's always fun when she comes over." Onew said almost sounding like a 5 year old child. I laughed and got up from my seat.

" I have to go. I will be back at around 11." I said while grabbing my motor cycle keys and helmet. I walked outside and got on my motor cycle. I put my helmet on and drove out the drive way.

I got to my mother's house faster than I realized. I parked my motor cycle in the driveway of her mansion. I soon saw Mr. Lee, my mother's  most trusted secretary.

" Master Taemin ,it is nice seeing you again." He smiled.

" It's nice seeing you too Mr. Lee. How was the meeting in Washington?" I asked while walking inside my mother's house.

"It went well actually." He said.

As we walked in, the maids were in two lines of 7 and bowed when as I walked past them. Each maid looked like they could be around the age of 16 to 17.

" Good morning, Young Master." They said in unison.

" Good morning Ladies." I said as I walked past them. I stopped in front of a pair of dark brown wooden doors. I slowly opened the doors and saw my mother sitting at her desk typing something on her computer.

She looked up from her computer screen and smiled. She  stood up from her chair and rushed toward me. I hugged her tightly  not wanting to let go.

I guess you can tell that I'm kind of a mama's boy. I'm not ashamed of it though. I know for sure that if my mother ever died before I do  I would be a wreck.