Chapter 12

Hi you guys! I have 2,000 reads now! Woop! Woop!   * Calms down*   Anyway I wanted to thank you for reading my story, voting, and commenting. I really appreciate it!

~~Never_Falter101~~

~~Alyese Pov~~

"Shame. Shame. Shame. What am I going to do with you Alyese? If you couldn't say 'hi' to Taemin today what makes you think you will have the ability to have an actual conversation with him next time?" HwaYoung said while raisng an eyebrow at me.

     Once we left that little mishap in the ramen shop and made it to HwaYoung's house she immediately began to lecture me. I mean it's been at least 45 minutes already and I could tell she wasn't even close to being done scolding me.

       I knew that HwaYoung was right, but I just can't seem to bring myself to talk to him. I know it sounds a little stupid since we were best friends for a long time, but  I just.....can't.

"Okay. Okay HwaYoung. I understand what your saying." I said in defeat. I got up from the couch and went into the kitchen. I got a glass of water then went back into the living room.

HwaYoung looked at me with a surprised expression." So are you going to continue chickening out when it comes to talking to Taemin.?"

"No. I guess not."

"Well... I guess I have finished my lecture." She said with a smile as she sat by me on the couch.

~~~Taemin Pov~~~

~Later that night~

  Since I was feeling a little down today I decided to spent sometime with Minho and Key before they left to visit their families. We went to one of our favorite ramen shops we would always go too, but sadly we were bombarded with screaming fans. I didn't mind them all that much though. If I saw one of my favorite singers or actors I would want to get and autograph from them too.

    While I was signing autographs I could have swore I saw Alyese, but I was probably just imagining things since It was from the corner of my eye. Over all, today was fun. Key, Minho, and I just went to random places that caught our eyes. It was around nine when they had to go so we left in separate paths.

 Once I made it home I looked at my phone and saw that it was around 9:30. As I walked through the mansion doors I was greeted by some maids. As I past  by the lounge to the staircase I heard my father say my name.

I turned towards where his voice was coming from and saw that he was sitting on one of the sofa's reading a book. Once he knew I was looking in his direction he put his hand down next to him motioning for me to sit. I was hesitant, but did it anyway. When I sat down next to him I felt extremely uncomfortable.

  My father cleared his throat." How was your day?" He asked still reading his book.

  "Good I guess.Your's?" I said while rubbing my head.

"The same."

After that is was pretty quiet. I had nothing to say and apparently he didn't either.

    With a sigh I got up from my seat and headed upstairs. Once I was at the top of the staircase my father called my name again.

"Yes?" I answered.

"I.....I wanted to apologize..... for everything." He said sincerely.

 I didn't know what to say. Ever since he got remarried it was like he made sure to have me locked away from his life. He would treat me like a lost puppy. Hardly ever claimed me as his son. When I would try to get close, almost immediately I would be pushed away. I'm not sure if him pushing me away was his decision or My step mother's. I grew up thinking my dad hated me. During high school their were multiple occasions where I wanted to commit suicide, but realized I would cause a lot of pain for my mother.