Chapter 22

Recap:

Multiple footsteps came from behind the man and Austin's father came into view as well as some other men.

Get up. Get up. Get up and run idiot!

My body wouldn't listen to me. This man, Austin's father, intimidated me and the person that stepped in front of him intimidated me even more.

I kept my eyes on his shoes ,slowly bringing my head up to meet a pair of hazel eyes.

As I met Austin's intense gaze once again... silence filled the hallway.

"I'm screwed." I said absentmindedly

Chapter 22

~Alyese Pov~

"Indeed, you are." Austin said his eyes glued to mine almost daring me to look away.

Hesitantly I then looked behind me thinking that maybe i could make another run for it.

Maybe I can....Nevermind

My face met with multiple pairs of long legs.

I guess running away again isn't an option..

I slowly got up from the floor awkwardly dusting my butt off. The guard, Lee, immediately grabbed my arm in a tight grip. I winced at how tight he grabbed me. Felt like I was loosing blood circulation in my arm.

"I apologize, Master Taemin. She escaped from me." Lee said tightening his grip on my arm a bit. I couldn't help, but let a smirk find its way on my face.

Yep! I sure did escape...for 2 minutes...But I escaped nonetheless!

"Looks like you took quite a beating to the face, Lee." Austin said with amusement. I cocked my head to the side in confusion. I brought my attention to Lee standing beside me. I gasped once I saw his face.

Dang...I did that to him?

His nose was so red and swollen to the point where if I painted it red he would look like a clown. Dry blood surrounded his nose. The thought of the pain the came with having this on his face made me cringe. Not going to lie...I was a little proud that I could do that much damage. You can't blame me. Never had to hurt anyone before.

Lee lowered his head in embarrassment. He must of saw that I was staring because he sent me the coldest glare that instantly made me look away.

"Someones seems embarrassed." I whispered mockingly to myself.

"What she'd do? I know her noodles arms couldn't have punched you." Austin continued. I sent him a glare and he simply raised his eyebrow at me.

I don't have noodle arms! That son of a....

I looked at my arms for a second.

Okay...Maybe a little.

I could still feel Lee's hard glare , "She slammed the door on my face." He drawled out.

Someone then cleared their throat. Everyone brought their attention to Austin's father.

"Who is this lovely girl you seem to referring to as "she"?" He asked looking from Austin to the guards behind me. His eyes glanced towards me and sent me a small smile before bringing his attention back to everyone else.

That smile didn't make me any less scared of him.

" A..friend of mine."Austin said not meeting my gaze.

"Lies!" I quickly shut my mouth as soon as it left my lips.

I must have a death wish today.

Austin's father chuckled lightly and stared at me in amusement. I brought my eyes to his and slowly looked away. This was embarrassing. Highly embarrassing. I was being held by the arm like I was a five year-old girl that couldn't stop leaving her mother's side at the store.