Chapter 3

Hi Everyone! This is my 3rd chapter and I would really appreciate it if you could comment and tell other people about my story. Thanks :)

 ~~~ CAITLIN~~~

              ~~~Alyese POV~~~  

         9 Years Ago

" Taeminnie" I yelled chasing after him in my backyard. " I'm gonna get you "

 " Haha! You have to catch me first Chicken Wing! He said with a wide grin.

                   We played for hours and hours until it began to get dark out. Since I had a tree house in my back yard we climbed in it and set a blanket down on the floor. We made sure we got up there in time to see the first star in the sky through the open part of  the ceiling in the tree house. 

     " Chicken Wing...." Taemin said with a light smile on his face as we were looking up at the stars.

     " Yes...?"  I asked curiously.

     " What do you want to be when you grow up?" He asked with a serious look on his face.

     " Hmmm... I'm not sure... what do you want to be?" I asked.

    " I want to be the best Korean singer and dancer in the world!" Taemin said with excitement.

    " That's a great idea!" I said with amazement. " Then you would have concerts and be in a bunch of dramas!"

   " Yeah.... Wait Chicken Wing" He said. " I know what you should be when you grow up."

   " What should I be then?" I asked 

    " I want you to be my best friend forever and live with me in my house when I become a singer, so I can take care of you and we can always play games and have lots of fun! Okay?"

    " Yeah! Pinky Swear" I said with a smile on my face. 

     " I Pinky Swear." He said with a promising smile.

        And with that we fell asleep while looking at the beautiful stars in the night sky.

             I yawned as I woke up from my dream.

"It's weird... although that happened so long ago I still remember that moment with Taeminnie so vividly." I thought as I walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

When I was done taking my shower and brushing teeth I went downstairs to see no one awake. Usually everyone is awake by now..... Wait what time is it! I looked at the clock to find out that it was freaking  five  in the morning!  

"Man!..... no wonder It looked kind of dark outside" I murmured to myself," I thought my eyes were acting up or something."

I tried to go back to sleep, but I couldn't so I decided to take a walk around the neighborhood .   

 As I began walking down the street I saw many things that reminded me of the past. Like the old parks me and Taeminnie would got to . And the Ice cream stand that Taemin would always want to visit.

" So many good memories." I smiled to myself.

I could hardly remember how peaceful it was over here. The scent of flowers went into your nose as the crisp, cool air brushed against your skin. The sound of birds and the tree flowing with the wind. It was nice to be back. As I sat on a swing in a local park I couldn't get my mind off of Taemin. 

" I hope he achieved  his dream of becoming a singer." I said to myself. "After all those things that happened in his life he deserves some happiness for once." 

"Beep.... Beep..... Beep.... Beep .....Message from HwaYoung"

I looked at my phone and saw I had a message from one of my closest friends, HwaYoung. The message said " Hi Alyese!!! I am so glad your back in Seoul. I missed you so much. I can't wait to catch up with you. See you soon.XOXO  Love Ya!"

I smiled as I looked at her message.

~~~~~~~ Taemin POV~~~~~~~

       " Hey! Taemin time to wake up! Yelled Onew while hitting me in the face with a pillow.

" No. I'm  tired So leave ." I said with a serious expression.  

" Please! I need you to go to the store so I can make breakfast."

" Ummm... then tell me this. Why can't you go to the store yourself since you were already up?" I said while glaring at him.

" That's not the point... Can you please go to the store for me!" He said with puppy dog eyes.

" Fine! Fine! Fine! Just let me get ready." I said throwing my pillow at him .

 " Thanks here is the list of what to get." He said while leaving my bedroom. " Wait!..." I said

" What do you want?" He asked .

" What are you going to make for breakfast?" I asked with curiosity. " PUMPKIN SOUP!" He said delighted that I asked. And with that he left the room with a smile on his face.

           I slipped my shoes on once I finished getting ready.

   " Okay I'm going now" I said while walking out the door.

" Bye. Be Safe." Said Onew

While walking to the store surprisingly it was quiet today. It was quite peaceful. I soon began to think about the girl from the airport.

"Only if I was able to remember where I have seen her before." I murmured to myself . "Now that I think about it I actually feel like I have  been knowing her for a long time , but I just can't put my finger on it."

 I was soon at the store. When I walked in I looked at the list and it said orange juice, eggs, bread, rice, fish , instant noodles, and a pumpkin.

" Well this won't take long at all." I said while walking down the grocery aisle

But before I could even realize it I bumped into someone and we both fell. When I looked up it was..her! The girl from the airport!     

Please Comment and tell me what you think. Vote Please :)