Chapter 2

Hi Everyone this is my 2nd chapter of My One and Only Love. Thanks everyone who has read my first chapter. Here you go!!!

~~~ Taemin POV~~~

As we got off the plane you could just imagine how many screaming fan girls there were. They. Were. Every. Where. " Taemin Oppa." said a girl shyly.

"Ah Yes?" I said politely with a smile

"Ummm..Please accept these chocolates that I made them myself." she said blushing lightly

" I will surely enjoy them very much. Thank you I am very grateful." I said with a wide grin

While me and the gang were signing autographs I saw someone from the far corner of my eye. She looked vaguely familiar. She was extremely beautiful. Her skin had a beautiful complexion. Almost like milk chocolate. With medium length brown curly hair.

She soon got up from where she was sitting and began to walk toward the entrance of the airport. For some strange reason I just couldn't let her walk out the airport with out knowing her. Before I knew it I was trying to catch up with her.

" Hey! Taemin where are you going!?!" Yelled Onew

" I uhhh.. I got to go to the bathroom." I said hesitatingly " Don't worry it will just be a second though."

" Oh okay ." said Onew. " But hurry because we have to leave in a few minutes."

I tried my best to keep up with her, but the more I tried the more people started to crowd around in the airport. As I found my way out of the crowd to my success I lost sight of her. Man! Only if I had walked a bit faster maybe I could have caught her.

" Hey Taemin!" I turned around to see Key and Jonghyun calling me.

"Come on it's time to go now!" said Jonghyun.

" Okay. Okay I'm coming." I said while frowning

During the entire drive home I couldn't help, but think about the girl I saw at the airport. I'm sure I have seen her before. I just can't put my finger on it. I turned to the right to see Minho and Key staring at me strangely.

"What are you guys looking at?" I asked not really wanting to know why.

" Whats wrong with you Taemin." Minho asked.

"Yeah what's wrong you seem a little spaced out today" Key asked.

"Oh I'm fine just thinking about something's. That's it." I said reasurring him

" Okay ,but if you need to talk about anything just tell me." said Minho.

" Thanks I will." I said with a smile.

I just wish I could at least see that girl again , I thought before falling asleep in the car on the way home.