-1-

It happened again today. The odd feeling that I got when Patrick ran off on his own. I wasnt stupid I had been noticing things with Patrick that just didnt make sense.

Like today for example. Patrick was singing on stage, I was watching him Im not going to deny it. Have you seen that mans butt? Its glorious. Patrick was singing his heart out, moving his hips to the beat and smiling out to the crowd. It was beautiful to watch really how he had come out of his little shell.

The thing was that he had started glowing. Like not like glowing with happiness no like physically starting to glow white. I know hes pale but he has never actually emitted light before. Patrick noticed and fumbled with his singing and the glow stopped.

Patrick stopped smiling and after the show ran off back stage. He didn't even say goodbye to the fans so I knew something was wrong. The thing was this wasnt the first time something suspicious had happened.

Im an observant guy especially when it comes to anything Patrick. That little hug muffin had been acting weird since the day we first met.

*Flash Back*

I walked down the streets of my home town. I was in a bad mood because my band Arma told me they wanted to split. What the hell was I supposed to do if they left? I dropped out on my soccer scholarship to join the band.

I didnt have anything to do with my life anymore. Things looked bleak but then I turned a corner and collided with someone.

Literally.

I landed butt first down on the side walk. I opened my mouth to yell at the guy but the words got stuck when I saw the masterpeice in front of me.

The poor guy looked frantic and scrambled up off the side walk clutching onto his trucker hat. He turned and saw me and intantly relaxed. I didnt know I had that effect on people but he looked so relieved to see me.

"I'm sorry for, for hitting you." He stuttered slightly and my god if it wasn't the cutest thing. He stuck out a hand to help me up. I took it and he wrapped his arms around me and buried his face in my chest. He was mumbling something but I couldnt catch it.

He let go and his ear tips were red from embarrassment. " Sorry its just. Uh. Im Patrick." He stuck his hand out and I took it and shook it.

" Pete." I said smiling.

" I kn..." He cut himself off and just went back to smiling.

*End Flashback*

I always wondered what Patrick had been saying that day. I also found it odd that Patrick would hug a complete stranger. Since I got to know him I noticed things.

Like how he always seemed to hover around me, how he never lets anyone see him without a shirt. Animals randomly come up to him all the time. Also how innocent the little guy is. Like he never drinks or does drugs. He cant even be in the same room as Joe when he lights a blunt. He never has had a girlfriend or boyfriend as long as I have known him. He also gets weird whenever I talk about how much of an angel he is and how amazing he is.

Maybe Patrick is just special but the glowing thing today proves that Im not crazy.

There is something off about Patrick and I will find out what it is.

I follow him back stage after giving my final words to the fans. It is incredibly dark back stage compared to the blinding lights on stage. My eyes take awhile to adjust.

It is also sweltering hot and after jumping around for the past few hours I'm sweaty as hell. I pull on the front of my shirt and it sticks to me with sweat.

I glance around and no one is here so I pull it off and tuck it in my back pocket. I continue my search for Patrick. I walk into his dressing room and see the back of his head sitting at the vanity mirror.

A instrument rack blocks the rest of his body from view. I go to call out to him but something stops me. The sound of a bird.

I look around me trying to see if some sort of sparrow or something is trapped in here. I dont see anything but the sound of wings flapping slowly continues. I use my ninja skills to duck behind the instrument rack.

I slowly peak over and I can see the top of Patricks head. I look in the mirror in front of me and the sight makes my blood run cold.

I drop to the floor and scurry out of the room as fast as possible. I close the door and breathe heavily. Holy crap.

Holy Crap!

There is no way I saw that right. Absolutely no way possible.

Oh my god.

Patrick has freaking wings.

A/n I am a terrible person my god. I have like 6 other stories that need work and here I am goofing off. Whoops 😶 . But like I mean this story is okay right? Idk if I should continue or not but let me know what you guys think.

I'm Onto You (Peterick Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें