UNCONSCIOUS

I just don't know about this picture ^

I LIED I'M SORRY
I KNOW THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE COMPLETED

One growing trend I noticed in books is the lack of steady consciousness in Annalisamikala.
Not only do authors consistently mess up "conscious" and "conscience," they seem to forget that most people don't pass out on a regular basis.
Besides those weird things where you're with your friends and one of them is like "Hey, breathe really fast and then hold it and stand up," so you all take turns passing out and catching each other, I'm pretty sure I've only passed out three times in my life.

One was as a little kid, jumping on the bed and hitting my head (like I stopped breathing it was bad guys), another was when it was 102° and we were running at gymnastics (you condition hardcore), and the last time I think was when I had such a bad migraine I threw up and I don't remember the whole thing but I woke up on the bathroom floor.

I didn't lose consciousness when I was in a car accident, when my mom slammed my head in the trunk as a kid (twice in a row), or during track. And I'm one out of shape girl.

So back to Annalisamikala.
Why does she always pass out so much?
She passes out from too much pain, from running, or if the author is bored, for no reason at all.
Women GIVE BIRTH and you're here passing out all the time. Get your act together.

I can see going unconscious from getting punched in the face or falling down the stairs, but something like, I don't know, making churros and the best from the oven makes you pass out so Hairy Tiles goes and gets you ice. I mean once my friend fainted at my house but it wasn't cute like "Oh no, catch me." "I'll never let you go!"
Like if I were to pass out in front of a guy even though I'm small they'd probably be like "Dang girl, have you been going to Taco John's because you've got a six-pack and a pound?"

Just kidding though fainting is not cute. Not only do you not fall gracefully on the floor like a princess, you probably go PLUNK and just flop there.

THEN what happens to Annalisamikala when she wakes up?

"What happened?"
"You passed out for three minutes."

REALLY YOU TIMED HER? This kind of sentence is pathetic.
Are you trying to be detailed? We all know I hate those wannabe detailed books.

And she goes "Oh." OKAY AUTHOR we all know that you only made poor Annalisamikala pass out because you had nothing better to put there. If someone is passing out for no reason then you need to get them in to a doctor.
·
·
·
Have any of you been getting those messages about "Wattpad's offering you an iPad?" I Have gotten three so far. You can't reply to them either!
WOW your message sounds so legitimate. From your sketchy hyperlink to your four-year-old grammar we all know if Wattpad was actually giving me an iPad they would tell me, not authorize some BS fake account to do it for them. I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU CLICK ON THE LINK BUT I WOULD SUGGEST NOT DOING IT.

BYE