Depression

(Jessamine1031 helped with this chapter)
There's always the super depressed girl in the story, and first of all let me say that I don't know what depression is like, but I have lots of friends that struggle with that. I'm not trying to offend anyone or act like I know what depression is like because I don't.
This chick is always described as drop-dead gorgeous. But then she gets to school.
I stepped out of my Lamborghini and walked into school. The hot guy winked at me from across the hallway. Why am I so ugly? Then I went to first period math. The teacher of course had to call on me. I answered "The square root of 15.... I mean 16!" The teacher nodded at me and continued writing on the board. Why am I so dumb? Ugh my life. I started to tear up and suddenly I ran from the room. I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE! Why did I have to mess up AGAIN? I can't go back into class because I said 15... So how about I just skip school instead? I got my stuff from my locker and headed out to my car. As I opened the door I heard a "Hey," from behind me. I quickly turned around. He's probably going to tell me how stupid I am. "Where are you going?" the school's bad boy asked me. "J-just getting something from my car," I answered. "Want to skip school with me?" I thought for a moment. "Why?" I asked. "Because school sucks." I couldn't believe it. He was telling me I make his day suck. Nobody likes me. I started crying again and he hugged me. "What's wrong? Did I say something?" "I MAKE YOUR DAY SUCK, NOBODY EVEN LIKES ME!" I cried. "I never said that!" he said with an incredulous look on his face. He's such a bully! I got into my Lambo and left him there.
Then obviously he brings her flowers and crap and they fall in love the end.
Every day is so dramatic for Annalisamikala... Like I don't get it.

Update:
I actually was diagnosed with depression over the summer.