What If- You Had To Go To Camp? (Prologue)

WARNING: This story is NOT like the other new MB stories. It barely consist of BoyXGirl If yall ever read a Royce book, You should already know where this story is headed (Except this is not a Royce book) Everything in this story is completely fictional and not real. If this isn't your thing and you're expecting something this story doesn't have, the exit is to the left. 🚪👈 Plain and simple. Any negative comments will be ignored so dont waste your time.

Oh, Also..(For the people that  and always got something rude to say about BxB Stories.) Nobody asked u to read it. U decided to do it yourself so that's your MF Problem! Trust and believe. I give no fucks and i dont feel bad about anyhing I write on here. It's my book so I can do whatever TF I want. So If you even think u gonna change things around here, think again. U dont and wont ever see me judging the stories u write so dont say negative shit about mine. U aint hurtin nobody feelings. TF??
😭👌😂💯

That's All I have to say. On to the story.
😴👌💯

*************

Kids were shouting, Papers were flying, teachers were going crazy.

"Yes!!!! Finally!!!!!!" Jacob screamed, jumping up and down. Mike laughed at his goofiness.

"You should get down from the table." Elijah advised, not taking his eyes from his phone.

"Hell no!!!! Its the last day! I'm ready to TURN UP!!!!!"

"Actually, school just ended. Let's go." Mike said, pulling on his friend.

"Only if you give me a piggy back ride."

"What?? NO!! U heavy as hell!!!"

Jacob gave Mike a cold stare, then made a puppy face.

"Ugh!!! Noo!! Not the face again!!" Mike grunted.

Jacob continued to stare at him until he gave in.

"Okay, okay!! I'll give you a fucking piggy back ride."

"Yay!!!" Jacob cheered, jumping on Mike's back.

Elijah shook his head walking out the classroom.

"What will be in store this summer?" Elijah asked himself. He thought about the possible things he and the boys could do. What he didn't know was....

"I gotta go to SUMMER CAMP???????"

"Yes you do. Its summer time for peek sakes. You and your friends never go anywhere. I thought this would be a great opportunity for you."

"Great opportunity MY ASS!!!!" Elijah yelled. "You know damn well we don't like being around other people!! Are you trying to get us killed???"

Elijah's mother was confused.

"How can camp kill you?"

"Being trapped with bullies and thots the whole summer, mom. I don't want to go to camp!"

"Aw. Okay. But just know baby cakes already agreed to go."

"WHAT???? He DID??"

"Yeah. So did Mikey. It starts tomorrow at 9 so pack up. Okay? I know you want to be with your friends."

Elijah sighed heavily.

"Ugh, if you say so."

Elijah walked upstairs and packed his bags. He really didn't want to go, but he had no other choice since his friends were going.

"This is gonna be one fucked up summer." He said to himself.

******************************

How do you like it so far? Vote, comment, send me a msg. This story takes requests

~Yasmine