Sorcery! ( Cod Crew with special guests)

Start from the beginning

Takeo: House of Ballads?

Me: It's a place where the Fae are basically safe from the mortal race...

* Two young girls appear walking over. Samantha helps Floyd pick up Jessica while Everly just stands and watches directing them.*

Floyd: Will you help or not?

Me: I've got this quest... You two go and split up if you must. We will help this village first then continue our journey.

* They all nod leaving me behind. The screen changes to the two looking around to help someone.*

Takeo: Excuse me miss, Are you looking for someone?

* Lindsay turns around and nods.*

Lindsay: Im looking for my Albert. He went of to god knows where and just ditched me basically. Im really getting worried and I need to know that he's okay...

Richtofan: When did you last see him?

Lindsay: Just this morning... Then he just left and journeyed into the woods and I think he was heading to some silk farm town. Just, I haven't seen him in a while and I'm getting worried he was grabbed by a brownie or a Giant Spider or something even worse then that!

Richtofan: * Chuckling* A brownie?

Lindsay: It's a creature with razor sharp fangs that can break through metal....

Richtofan: 0-0 Oh...

Lindsay: * Facepalms* What did you expect it to be a delicious treat?!?

Richtofan: Maybe...

Lindsay: Anyways, Will you help me or not?

Richtofan: Yeah, I guess...

Lindsay: Please hurry!!!

* Richtofan takes off leaving Takeo behind.*

Takeo: * Sighs* Who am I suppose to help?

Narrator: As the other two heros go off to finish their quest Takeo walks to the tavern bored out of his mind...

Jack: Hey you over there!

Takeo: * Looks over his shoulder before turnig around and pointing at himself.* Me?

Jack: No that pretty little unicorn over there... OF COURSE YOU!!!

* Takeo slowly rises from his chair walking over.*

Takeo: What do you want?

Jack: You look bored and the Warsworn are looking for more warriors. You want to be in or nah?

Takeo: Sure... What do I have to do?

* Jack gives Takeo a list of items.*

Jack: Get all those things, Bring them back to me and then I'll put in a good word for you at Shieldering Hold...

Takeo: Sounds easy enough...

Jack: * Chuckles* If you think fighting two officers of the red legion and stealing a pair of boots off someone then sure, it's easy...

Narrator: And so, Takeo rushed out of the tavern happy to have a quest at last. He sadly bumps into a newly found House of ballad girl though on the way...

Me: Slow down Tak! What's the rush?

Takeo: I finally got a quest!!!

Me: Cool, I've had multipul quests from one set of people and now am the queen of the House Of Ballads and called Segrell there...