New City

Kristen's P.O.V

"That's the last box." I exhaled plopping down on my couch beside my mom.

"I'm so proud of you sweetheart." She smiled.

I recently finished to college and moved to New York for my internship.

"Thanks mom, for everything, this apartment, the loan in which I'll pay you back for whenever I can."

"Don't you dare." She said and I exhaled.

"Everything's falling into place mom, it's amazing." I smiled. "Anyway, when are you leaving?" I asked and she frowned.

"Unfortunately, tomorrow. Which means I have to get going so I can pack." She replied and I nodded. "Bye sweetheart, good luck." She said hugging me then walking away.

I was extremely tired so I took a shower then climbed into bed.

* * * * * *

I heard a loud knock and I groaned getting up. I opened the door to see a blonde girl standing there.

"Hi, I'm Miranda!" She squeaked. Wow, her voice is extremely high-pitched.

"I'm uh, Kristen."

"I'm your new neighbor." She smiled.

"So..." I said and she pushed past me.

"For awhile there I thought you weren't gonna invite me in." She giggled sitting down. "So how old are you?" She asked.

"Nineteen, you?"

"Twenty, anyway I'm going clubbing tonight wanna come with me?"

"Yea, sure."

"Awesome! Be ready by eight, see you then!" She squealed running out. I was about to close the door when I noticed an envelope on the ground. I took it up and opened it.

Welcome to the neighborhood beautiful, can't wait to meet you.
C.D

Was what it read. Creepy much. I shook away the thoughts and placed it on the counter before going to get ready.

-

I looked at my reflection one last time before grabbing my phone. I was wearing skinny acid washed ripped jeans, a black bralet and a red flannel shirt with my black high tops.

I made my way over to Miranda's then we left. Tonight should be...fun? I guess.

~At the club

We got here and Miranda immediately ditched me for some random guy. The club suddenly got crowded so I stepped out for a bit.

I stood enjoying the silence when I heard a guy's voice. "You shouldn't be out here all alone." He said from behind me. I tensed up wrapping my arms around myself.

"Relax, I'm not gonna hurt you, I was just saying." He said coming a little closer, his face also being visible. To be honest he was sexy as fuck. "Here, you look cold." He said handing me his jacket.

I thanked him then slipped it on. "What's your name?" He asked.

"Why do you wanna know?" I asked back and he chuckled.

"Just curious."

"My name's Kristen." I replied.

"Full name." He said and my eyebrows furrowed.

"Uhm, Kristen Summers."

"Well, it was nice meeting you, Kristen Summers." He said walking away.

"But sir your jacket." I said and he turned around.

"Keep it, and the name's Cameron Dallas." He smirked walking away.

Where have I heard that name before? I pushed the thoughts away then went back into the club to find Miranda.

(A/N: Guuuyyyyyssssss I'm sooo sowwie. I had to delete the whole book because of something WATTPAD did. Here it is tho. P.S. don't get upset if u c a slight difference in the chapters. Xoxo)- Chan