The Scare

Flashback

"Have you guys seen Chris this morning?"

Jay was asking some of her peers at the Big House

"This isn't like him not to be outside at this time of day."

"Why don't you go look for him?"
Ana suggested

"You're right. I'll go check his house. I'll be right back."

Jay walked to his house and on the way there she saw Justin

"Hey sis... You seen Chris anywhere?"

"I was gonna ask you the same thing. I'm gonna go look at his house."

"Sis I went there already and nobody answered the door. So, I was coming to ask you if you've seen him."

"I'll go to the house. I would've run into him by now. He didn't say anything about going to HeadQuarters last night. I'll let you know if anything comes up."

"Alright Jay I'm going to the Big House."

As they parted ways, Jay began to think. Where could Chris be? She was hoping he wasn't somewhere else with another girl because that would not have a pretty outcome. She walked up to his steps and knocked on the door. There was no answer. She repeatedly knocked on the door and after 5 minutes of standing there, no answer. People continued to walk past.

"Hey guys!" Jay shouted to the people walking

"Hey Jay!" They all said in unison along with other comments (what's going on? How are you? Wassup?)

"Have you guys seen Chris this morning? At all?"

"No we thought he was with you." A boy said stepping out of the crowd

"Ok thanks." Jay managed to say. She was so perplexed as to why she couldn't figure out where Chris was. She walked around the house and saw a window that was open. She climbed up a tree and carefully crawled along the branch to the window. Once she got a full grip of the ledge, she let go of the tree and started dangling off the side of the house. She climbed up and fell through the window onto the second floor by the staircase.

"Chris!! Are you here??" Jay said yelling and dusting her clothes off

"Don't tell me I just climbed up the tree and fell through the window for nothing." She said getting frustrated.

She walked down the hall and looked in the bathroom, the guest room, and his dad's room. No Chris. She went downstairs and looked in the kitchen. She saw his bag and his glasses... But no Chris.

"Chris!!! Where are you?! You never leave without your bag! I know you're here somewhere!"
Jay continued to yell hoping to get an answer.

She looked in the closets on the first floor and all the bathrooms. Then, she thought of how stupid she was

"How could I not look in his bedroom. Like what is wrong with me."
She said walking up the staircase to his room. When she walked in, he wasn't on the bed but his bathroom light was on. She walked towards the bathroom and saw his pale and lifeless body on the ground.

"OH MY GOSH CHRIS BABY ARE YOU OK!??"

She got down on her knees and pulled him into her arms

Snatched from His LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara