Addition to the Family

(General Hayes' POV)

"If you want Chris to talk... You have to find his girl friend." Princess said as they were sitting here talking

"Jay.... Right! Chris will do anything for that girl. That's his weakness." Mrs. Tate said

(An hour later)

"You're gonna tell me... And you're gonna tell me now!" Mr.Tate yelled slapping Jay's Dad across the face

We were in one of the executive offices of the facility.

"KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY HUSBAND!" Her mom yelled

"This isn't right... We shouldn't be doing this." I said as they sat up trying to torture these people

"I thought you were on the same page as us Hayes!" Mrs. Tate said yelling.

"I am... All of this just isn't necessary."

I'm really not trying to be the bad guy, but this is all apart of my plan. I've been playing along with the Tates all along. They don't know that I'm finally gonna reveal the truth to everyone.

"Where is Jay!?" Mr.Tate exclaimed

"I don't knowww! She didn't come with us!"

"Carmen don't play with me. Where is she? You know every little thing about your daughter and her whereabouts."

"I'm not playing with you Kim! I knew I couldn't trust you two! You all are just jealous because you both know that Chris and Justin should rightfully be in charge of everything... Including the Oak! You are pathetic!" Her mom yelled back putting emphasis on Mrs.Tate's name.

"Hayes... Have the guards check every single room in this facility. Have your men go back and check the Oak. As a matter of fact, have a roll call. Everyone needs to report to the cafeteria. You're daughter is gonna be mine soon. There nothing you can do about it!" Mrs. Tate said verbally getting back at Jay's mom.

"Let's make a deal... If I bring her to you, you have to do whatever I say. Whatever I say goes." Princess said trying to persuade them.

"If you lay one hand on my child---" Jay's Dad said

"Shut up!! Or slapping and punching won't be the only hurt I put on you" Mr. Tate said

"Alright Princess... You have a deal. Bring her to my office within the hour. Hayes, I still want the roll call and the search to happen now! I need Chris and Justin to do whatever I say. That's the only way we'll get to run tests on them to find out about the abilities of the people. I don't understand why they won't cooperate with me. I'm a reasonable person right? Oh well..."

With that being said, Princess left the room with an evil smirk on her face and Jay's parents were still tied up. I didn't know Chris had a girlfriend until now. If something happens to her, I won't be able to forgive myself. I am trying to go through with this plan to make things right with certain people. But, I have to take some chances.

"Run the drill. I need extra feet on the grounds of the Oak. Notify me about any suspicious activity. Move now!" I said into my walkie talkie notifying the guards around the facility.

(Jay's POV)

We are all in the room and I am laying down in Chris' bed. I'm still upset at him so he's giving me my space. But, in all reality, I want him to talk to me so bad! This is eating me alive.
I probably could burn a hole into the side of his face the way I was staring at him.

"You see something you like?" He asked with a smile appearing on his face. I scoffed like I was nonchalant about his remark.