Love You to Death

Flashback

I saw her struggling to get something out of the cabinet. She was too short to reach what ever she was trying to get. I was sitting there laughing at her

"Chris instead of making fun of me can you grab the sugar out of the cabinet please?"

I walked over to her and reached up in the cabinet and grabbed the sugar from the back. We were making a cake together.

"Ight now what do you want me to do?" I asked

"Pour 3 and a 1/2 cups of sugar in the bowl then grab the milk."

I did as I was told and she began mixing the batter. By that time all the ingredients had been put in

"Baby I ain't know that you knew how to cook like this."
I said with a sly smirk

"It's a lot of things you didn't know about me."

She was standing in a tank top and some boy shorts and some fuzzy socks. She also wore her hair down today surprisingly. She looked sexy without even trying.

"I do know that this body belongs to me." I said walking up to her and smacking her on her booty making a loud noise

"Chrissssssss that hurttttttttt!" She said flinging some flour at me

I looked down and it got all on my shirt. Oh it's on now

"Chris I'm so sorry I did not mean to do that." She said laughing

I picked the bag of flour up off of the counter

"You better not do that. I just straightened my hair."

I poured the rest of the flour on top of her hair as she stood there with her mouth wide open

"Baby you must not know that two can play that game." I said smirking and reaching for something else. But, she beat me to the punch throwing eggs at me. We had a full food fight and we didn't even put the cake in the oven.

"Wait stop! Look at the floor!"
When we looked down it was a mess all over the floor and on top of the counter. She set the cake dish in the oven and then she took off running down the hallway. I ran after her and picked her up and walked her up the steps towards her room.

"Baby girl you can't out run me."

"Chris put me down! Please I'm sorry I threw the flour at you!" She said screaming and laughing at the top of her lungs

"Now I gotta teach you a lesson."

I walked in her room and laid her down on the bed and got on top of her.

"Baby wait! We're getting flour and stuff all over my bed!"
She said getting frustrated

"We can wash the sheets later... Now chill out."
I said smiling at her
I began kissing on her neck then to her jawline then up to her lips. I bit her bottom lip to ask for entry and she allowed it. We kissed for a good minute until I took her tank top off and started kissing down her chest and all the way down her stomach. I started kissing on her inner thighs close to her area as she tried to hold in her moans. But, she couldn't stay quiet. As I kissed down further about to begin, we heard the door slam closed. We shot up quick wondering who it was. Whoever it was they interrupted my job.

"Jay! Are you home?!"

"Yea mom I'm upstairs with Chris!"

Jay gave an annoyed look while yelling back and I just laughed. We walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where her mom was.