Dreaming

Flashback

"Chrissssss I'm not supposed to be up here with you... This is only for high authority people. I'm obviously not one of them. You are."

Chris was leading me up a staircase to to top of the H.Q building

"Jay stop being a scary cat... You know I'm apart of the authorities. You're with me so everything's cool. I wanted to show you something."

I was walking and I tripped over a step that I didn't see, then Chris caught me.

"Good thing you got me... That would've been a nasty fall. Then, you would've been screaming my name for help."
He said laughing to himself. Our faces were inches apart until I pushed him and tried running to beat him to the top.

"That was real cold Jay"

"Haha I still beat you though."
I said with a goofy smile

He grabbed my hand and we walked out onto the roof.

"Look up baby girl."

I looked up seeing millions of stars in the sky. It was so beautiful.

"Chris this is amazing. They look like they're so close."

"I know how much you love looking at stars. So, I knew you'd like this. Come sit with me."

He sat down and pulled me down into his lap. I laid back on his chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you Chris"

"I love you more... Words can't even describe my feelings for you."

I turned around to look at him, then he grabbed my chin and pulled me in for a long kiss. Things almost got heated, but we remembered where we were. We both looked up at the stars and talked about our dreams and our future together.

Something about him... I just can't live without him💙