Who Are You?

2 Weeks Later

(Princess' POV)

Man I need to talk to Chris about me and him. He needs to be with me. He already knows that he wants all of this. It's just his stupid girlfriend I keep hearing about. She's not even at this facility and she's in the way of us.

"Princess there you go talking to yourself again. Where are you going?" Cali asked as I started to walk towards the door

"I'm going to talk to Chris."

"For what? So you can seduce him again? You're being a home wrecker."

"No I'm not so you can shut up."

"I heard him talking about his girlfriend yesterday and how much he loves her. He was talking to Drew and some of the other guys. You need to just get with the fact that he doesn't want you." She said rolling her eyes at me

"I don't care. I'm leaving." I said walking out the room. I wonder what Chris would do if I said I was pregnant. Would he come closer to me? Guess there's only one way to find out. I walked down to his room and I saw that the door was closed. I twisted the knob and slowly walked in. The room was empty. I'm guessing they all went to the cafeteria. I then noticed the bathroom door was closed, so I assumed somebody was in there. When I walked towards it, I heard the water running. I decided to walk around the room and observe. I saw Chris' bag with his jacket and his hoodie on top of it. On top of his bag, there was a ring. I walked over to it and picked it up.

"Forever in my heart C.J ❤️"

I turned my face at the sight. It looked like a female's ring. It couldn't be Ana's cause her and Chris ain't together. I heard the bathroom door open and a figure walked out slowly. Who is this?

(Jay's POV)

I was in the bathroom freshening up and brushing my teeth. Ana and the guys went to breakfast. Of course they're gonna bring me back food. My stomach is growing and its poking a little. Chris gets so excited when he sees my stomach. He jumps up and down like a little kid. When I finished looking at my stomach, I turned the water off. I put on my under garments and then I slipped on one of Chris' shirts. Wearing his clothes just make me feel more secure. On another note, I'm so hungry like..... In a minute I'm about to go to the cafeteria myself and get some food. I twisted the knob of the bathroom door and opened it to find some girl standing by our bed. I repeat, me and my man's bed. Who the heck is this?

"May I help you?" I asked aggressively walking slowly towards her

"Excuse me?" She asked looking at me crazy

"Let me elaborate... Who are you and why are you in here?" I asked looking annoyed. I'm sure she caught my drift

"Um where's Chris?"

"Why do you need to know? Once again... And I hate repeating myself... Who are you?"

"I'm a friend of his..." By the look on her face I knew she was lying. She was sending off a horrible vibe.

"What do you want with him?"

"We need to talk... May I ask... Who are you? I've never seen you around here before..."

I eyed her because she was looking real suspicious

"I'm Princess... I need to talk to Chris." She spoke

I know this hoe ain't just say that her name was Princess. I should tear her up for sleeping with my man.

"Get out!" I said as my voice level started rising