Confusion

(Chris' POV)

We've been on this aircraft for at least an hour now and I'm heated. Yes, I am pissed off. I thought they weren't gonna come. Then, they wanna come when we were in the middle of our monthly bonfire. Before I left Jay, I put her into a deep sleep. That's why I touched her with my index finger. You guys don't know her like I know her. She would come out of that hole and look around. I know that they still have guards down on the ground looking for people and any leftovers. So, I had to put her to sleep until I know the coast is clear.
Justin is right here by my side. Looking to my right I see people crying and I see a bunch of sad faces. This is so depressing man I promise you.

"It's all your fault. I promise you that if something bad happens to her..."

Ana walked towards me and looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"How could you do this to her!? She deserved to know!"

I felt a hand fly across my face and I saw all eyes on us. The leader wasn't in the space that we were in and the guards didn't care about us fighting.

"What is wrong with you!? Slapping him like that!?"
Khalil said

Justin looked at me with a shocking look across his face

"You better be glad that I'm cuffed. You also better be glad that I can't hit a girl. Cause I would be all over you. You were gonna tell her at the bonfire. I told you to let me handle it!"

I said as she stepped back in fear from me yelling

"Chris not so loud... They are gonna hear you talking about Jay." Justin said reminding me of my voice level

"I told you I had everything under control. I couldn't even trust you to let it be."

"But, your acting like that isn't my best friend! I care about her!"
Ana said calling herself yelling at me

"You're acting like that isn't my girlfriend!! You think I don't care about her!?"

I was even more pissed than before. I was angry at her thinking I didn't care.

(Justin's POV)

After Chris yelled at Ana, his eye color changed from brown to a golden yellow. I knew he was heated. It's apart of his abilities. I'm not gonna go into what he does when they change color, but just know the outcome isn't positive. People that were here with us from the Oak started whispering and gasping at the sight. Somebody had to calm him down, or this wasn't gonna turn out good.
I couldn't even get my hands out of these cuffs that these dumb guards put on us

"Chris... Sweetheart... Listen to me..."
Jay's mom walked closer to Chris. She was nervous too because his eye color hadn't changed back yet.

"I know that you did everything you could for my babygirl. You watched after her while we were working, you taught her so much, and most importantly, you kept the love for her in your heart."

She squatted down towards Chris and put her hand on his back. His eyes slowly started to change back to brown. Everyone was relived.

"Don't stress yourself... Yes, we left her back there. But, what we are going to, she wouldn't be safe with these people. You made a responsible decision."

Chris soon started to shed tears and cry at the depressing thought of Jay being gone. Her mom wrapped Chris in her arms as he wept.

"Awnnnnn isn't that sweet. I've never seen you cry before Chris."

A deep husky voice stated walking towards us. Jay's mom got up and walked back to her husband.
I attempted to get my hands out of these cuffs so I can punch this guy right in his face.
I looked over at Chris and if looks could kill, this guy would be under the ground.

"You and Justin have gotten so much bigger since the last time we saw you. Where's your mom Chris? Oh wait I'm sorry... I forgot... She's gone"

When the General Hayes said that, Chris eyes changed back to a bright yellow so fast. Next thing I know, Chris' leg swept under the General's feet making him fall to the floor. When he fell, Chris jumped up standing on his two feet and started kicking Hayes in his stomach. Then, I got up and started kicking him too. Mind you, we are both still cuffed. People started screaming and guards rushed in and grabbed us off of him.

"You better be glad I'm in these cuffs! Talk about my mama again and watch what happens. Better sleep with yo eyes open."
Chris said struggling to get out of the guard's lock. The guard's took me and Chris into a separate room from everybody.

"Man I know this nigga ain't just bring up my mama.. He must've forgotten who I was."
Chris said while his eyes were in the middle of changing back to brown

"This some straight up B.S man.. Where are they even taking us?!"
I asked Chris

"Man I don't know, but I heard this place wasn't good."

"Chris... How long can you keep Jay sleeping?"

"Quite a while actually, but I'm afraid the drowsiness isn't gonna last forever. Maybe only a couple of months. I miss her like crazy."

The truth is... I was thinking about telling Jay before Chris did. I just didn't think Ana would beat me to the punch. In my mind, it was all about Jay's safety and I didn't think Chris would be able to do it. It was too late by then.