Is This Goodbye?

(Jay's POV)

I see everybody running and grabbing things and people running into the apartments and I see some of my friends running out of the big house grabbing their stuff. Ana stood in front of me and said "I'm sorry Jay." And she ran off.
I looked at my parents running my way

"Jay sweetheart I love you so much. Give me a hug and kiss." My mom grabbed me and hugged me tight as my dad hugged the both of us. We all let go

"You are my one and only baby girl. I love you sweetheart. Chris will take good care of you for now." My dad said shedding a tear

My mom and dad ran back to the house and going in doing what everyone else was doing. I was so confused

"What is going on !? Why won't anybody explain!?"
I looked to Chris. He stood there frozen staring at me. Justin ran up to him

"CHRIS TAKE HER AND GO NOW! NOW NOW GOO!" Justin was yelling because Chris was still in Awe

"Justin round everybody up! Hurry!"
Chris said instructing him

Chris grabbed my hand and led me into a spot in the trees. I could still see some of the Oak in the distance.

"Chris what is going on!? I just want to know please tell me!" I said getting really scared

He was opening up the medium sized hole under this log.

"Baby I'm sorry I didn't tell you this but I have to go. We all have to go. These people have been looking for us and we've been hiding out for a long time. I have to keep you safe and away from them so they won't hurt you."

"Why can't you stay with me too? I don't want them to hurt you. Chris why are they hear?" I started crying because I didn't know what was going on.

"They know I'm a leader and they know way to much about me. They won't stop until they get me and Justin and The Tate's. I should've told you this a long time ago but------"

"CHRIS THEY ARE GETTIG CLOSER WE GOTTA GO!" Justin ran to us yelling

"Come here sis." Justin said shedding a tear and hugging me
"I love you so much man. We gotta go, but just know you'll always be in my heart."

I started crying even more

"You're gonna leave me here by myself?? Just let me come with you guys! please!"

"I'm sorry Jay. I'm sorry! Don't forget me! Chris we have to go! Or they are gonna find her" Chris said with his voice cracking from sadness

"Babygirl get in the hole. Please don't argue with me just get in." He asked pleading with me and hugging me tight

I stepped in and underground it was a big bag in the corner filled with stuff and blankets and pillows down there too. Also, water and some food down there

"I put this down there for you okay. I'm sorry I didn't warn you about this earlier. I love you so much. You mean more to me than anything in this world. I need you to know that. I did this to protect you from them." Chris looked at me with tears escaping his eyes. He was angry because he has to leave me and deal with these people I don't even know about. He looked back again and saw Justin standing waiting for him and a huge aircraft touching down on the ground.

"Chris just please stay with me! It's enough room!" I said crying and pleading. I don't wanna let him go

"I can't! They won't stop until they get me and they will search any and everything they can. I taught you everything you need to know. I taught you how to hunt for food and Justin taught you how to fight. Everything you need is in that bag down there."

"Chris .. I'm sorry about not listening to you earlier. I'm sorry for my input on every argument we had. Im sorry for making you angry. Can you please forgive me. I love you so much." I asked pleading for his forgiveness

"Of course I can forgive you baby girl. I wanted to talk to you at the bonfire about me going off. I wanted to apologize and I hope you would forgive me for yelling at you all those times. I love you with all my heart. Don't you ever forget that." Chris said stroking my cheek with his thumb.

"Chris they're looking for me and you and they're coming our way!" Justin said yelling to him

"Jay stand still." He pressed his index finger in right above my nose for a good 6 seconds and closed his eyes. When he was done he took his hand off of me and grabbed my face and kissed me. We shared an "I'm gonna miss you so much" kiss

"Don't forget me. I love you always and forever. Don't lose that ring. Use it to remember me. Be safe."

"Bye Chris." I said as tears streamed down my face

Next thing I know.. Chris walked off wiping his tears and I saw Justin walk to him and hug him. They were both hurt. I saw everyone from the Oak in a huge group standing in front of the giant aircraft and a wide walkway that lead to the inside of it

A guy dressed in all black Walked over to Chris and pushed him down on the ground. He looked like the leader. Then, I heard some of the citizens screaming and yelling as Justin pushed the leader away from Chris. I heard Justin say "Get Off Of Him!" Then two other guys dressed in all black restrained Justin by putting him on the ground cuffing him. While Justin was telling the guards to "Get off his back". The leader was on Chris' back cuffing him. I pushed up the top the hole just a little bit. So much inside of me wanted to run out there and help fight them off. As soon as I was about to move, I heard a voice in my head saying "don't do it". Was Chris speaking to me? Could he do that? I looked at Chris shaking his head as a way of telling me no. When the leader thought it was a way of Chris trying to get free. I saw them load everybody on the aircraft. Then, I saw my parents onboard as Ana hugged onto my mom. The tears flowed even more. When they were about to put Chris and Justin on. Both of them looked back at my area hidden in the trees.
Chris mouthed the words "I love you"
Justin soon mouthed "Bye sis"

They walked onboard and I saw them for the last time as the door closed. It was still guys on the ground I'm guessing to look for anybody left. The aircraft lifted off flying East, the guards started walking and searching. I went down into the hole and cried my eyes out silently so they wouldn't hear me. About 5 minutes later. I went and laid on the blanket and went to the bag. How long was I supposed to stay down here? I looked inside and there was a book, a gun that's fully loaded, a bow & 5 arrows, my hat that Chris got me, 3 cards, and a sheet of paper. He had all of my favorite packaged foods there. Things that were perishable (doesn't need to be refrigerated).
I opened up the sheet of paper. It was something Chris wrote for me

To the love of my life,

When this time comes, there isn't gonna be a lot of time for me to explain all of this to you. I'm sorry for that. I just want you to know I did everything in my power to keep you safe. You are everything to me. After my mom died, I thought I didn't have anyone. My dad wasn't even there for me like he was supposed to be. But, I've gotten past that. The damage was already done. When me and you grew up together, I always felt that we had some type of Chemistry. You were my light. You were the person that made me smile besides Justin.
I know all those arguments we had was because of me. I was hard on you sometimes because I was trying to keep you safe.
Life without you is like being locked upside down. But, this isn't goodbye. It's more of a "see you soon". It isn't goodbye because you are still right here in my heart...Even when nobody else was.
Hang in there baby girl. Don't forget what I told you about hunting and all the other things I taught you. You are the strong girl I fell in love with. Remember that. And I will never take this ring off. They won't be able to pry it off their finger without a fight. I love you so much. If I get away from these people, I'll see you soon.

Love, ChrissyPooh
P.S I still don't like that nick name you gave me months ago, and you still ain't a real g, you're my baby! But, anything for you. Forever and Always Chris❤️

I couldn't do anything but laugh and cry even harder. I'm gonna be sick cause I'm gonna miss him so much. Soon I felt a spell of drowsiness come over me. I closed my eyes and I blacked out.