Is It True?

(Jay's POV)

I woke up hearing water and was a little startled until I remembered what happened last night. It was so amazing. Chris made it the best day of my freakin life. He was so gentle with me last night. That is something I definitely won't forget. I looked down and saw his arms wrapped around my waist and his head laying in the crook of my neck. He let out a couple of light snores. It was so cute how he slept. I wish we could stay in this position forever, but we have to go back to the Oak.

"Good morning baby girl" Chris said is a raspy voice. It made my skin tingle and that's when the butterflies reached my stomach

"Morning Chris. Thanks for yesterday. It was absolutely amazing." I said looking down at my ring and looking at the ring on his finger

"Well you already know I put it down." He said sitting up and sticking his tongue out at me

"Whatever." I said trying to get up but I fell right back down

"What the heck! Why can't I walk?!"

"Well... Like I said😏 I most definitely put it down." He said laughing at me and smirking

"Just help me up! We gotta go set up remember?"

Today is our monthly bonfire. We have monthly bonfire where we celebrate the citizens of the Oak and our accomplishments for coming this far.

"Oh yeaaaaaa well let's go. I have to go home and shower." Chris said helping me up

"Well you aren't the only one." I said trying to gain my balance

(10 minutes later)

I walked into my house and spoke to my parents

"Hi mommy hey dad! How are you guys on this beautiful morning?"

"Jay why are you so giddy all of a sudden ?" My mom said laughing

"It's because she was with Chris all night. I bet you guys had fun. But, not too carried away right?"
My dad asked in assurance hoping that we didn't have sex

"Hope you all have a wonderful day!" I said laughing and kissing them on the cheek and going up to my room

(Mom's POV)

"Oh David I'm sure she had fun last night. You can trust her."

"I know he slept with my daughter. She was way too happy. But, at least there is a smile on her face. I mean she is 18 now."

"David... We have to tell her. She's old enough to understand."

"Tell her what?" He asked me with a confused face

"About our powers and abilities. The whole village has special powers except her. I don't want my baby girl to find out before it's too late."
I said hoping her father could understand

When I first had Jay, she had powers to see into the future and to strike lightning (from her dad) . I can hold a force field but only for a short amount of time. But, before we left the hospital, she got rushed to emergency care because she stopped breathing and they thought they lost her. The only way she could live is if they took her powers away from her. So that's what they had to do. She has no idea about the different abilities we all have.

"Chris said don't tell her. I'm sure he has everything under control. When they come, I was worried what they were gonna do with her. But, Chris and Justin said they have everything under control."
He told me trying to keep me calm

"I hope so... When the time comes, I don't want her to think I didn't want her to know."

(Justin's POV)

I was waiting for Chris to come out of his house so we can start setting up and getting ready for the bonfire. I know him and sis had a fun night if you know what I mean 😂. Here he is coming down the steps smiling like somebody stupid.

"Hey Justin wassup?" He said dapping me and smiling

"Are you high? What's up with you man?" I asked him laughing

"Yesterday was so amazing. You just don't understand the type of day and night I had with that girl. I wish it could happen all over again. I know I'm definitely in love."

"You both are sprung on each other." We both started laughing

"Everything is still set-up right?"
I asked him about something we've been working on

"Yea.. I checked on it a while ago. But, let's think positive."

"Yea yea you're right. Tonight should be fun." I said changing the subject

"Isn't it always fun?"

"Wait wait wait. You didn't tell me about last night Chris!?"

"I certainly did tell you how amazing last night was" he said laughing

"No... Did you guys... You know... Did she let you....."

"Yea man... She let me do it. I was attached to her for this year and 8 months. But, I think I'm attached times 10 now. She just made me think differently on life. Just about how grateful I am to be with her. I am really sprung. Sometimes I can't even think straight. I am deeply in love with that girl. I also gave her the rings and she adored those."

"Awwwwwwwwwww broooooo I'm so happy for you two. Come here youuuuu." I put Chris in a head lock and rubbed my knuckles against his curls

"Not the curls! Not the curls!"
I let him go as he tried to put his little curls back in place 😂. Such a baby.

"Let's go get the logs and seats and stuff. Some people already got the food."
We started walking towards the woods to get the materials for tonight.

(Jay's POV)

Man that shower just did me right. I'm wearing my hair down for Chris because he told me he loved it. I put on my purple shirt, my black pencil skirt (I have a lot of those), and my black boots. I also put on my black hoodie and my black leather jacket. It's a little cool outside today. I know everyone is setting up for the Bonfire tonight. But, I've always wondered what the adults go in the woods to do. I've never gotten a chance to go out there and watch them. Everybody (youth) is gonna be real busy today. I think I'm gonna go see. Then, as soon as I go watch I can come back and help set up😊. Yep that sounds like a plan to me. I ran downstairs, grabbed a pop tart, and put my boots on. I stuffed the pop tart in my mouth and ran out the door. I saw Ana with Xavier and Khalil.

"Hey Jay!" They all said in unison

"Wassup y'all?" I said walking with a pep in my step

"Jay where you going?" Ana asked me as I was fading into the distance

"No where ! I'll be back!" I yelled to her

Some anxiousness just came over me because my mom and dad never talked about their jobs. I guess I'll find out.