A Long Way To Go

(Chris' POV)

I've been walking for a good 30 minutes. I start to see things that look familiar so I know that I am close to the Oak. I used my ability to speed run through the trees but I had to stop so I wouldn't lose all of my energy.

While walking I heard water... I looked closer and I saw the falls. I know I'm close now. The sky was still dark, but I'm not scared. I jogged some more and there it was. The Oak and the opening by the trees. Jay was underground by that tree. I walked towards the hole and looked around to see if I saw anyone. The coast was clear, so I opened the hole and climbed in. When I looked... The hole had no body in it. Just the blankets. Where is my girlfriend? What the............ Where is she? The bag I gave her is gone too. I climbed back out of the hole and began to talk to myself.

"Where tf is my girlfriend?"

I used my abilities to scan the forest. In my vision I see a human with long hair standing in an opening. The same opening field where the adults used to train. I see she found it but there's nothing there. I'm guessing the guards cleared everything out. She's not doing anything but staring at the sky. I found myself walking to where my girl was. I'm trying to remember if I told her to stay in that hole or not. But, it doesn't matter anymore. I just miss her and I want to see her.

(Jay's POV)

I woke up looking at my surroundings trying to recall my location. I see a bag and I'm laying on top of blankets. Everything that happened started flooding my memory. I gotta get outta here. I grabbed the bag and climbed out of the hole. I looked around and saw the night sky filled with stars. The wind started to blow as I felt chills. Oh I wish Chris was here with me. I miss him so much. I need to look around. I started walking through the trees. I saw a huge opening in the distance. It was so beautiful.

This is the same spot Chris told me not to come to

This is the same spot Chris told me not to come to. But there's nothing here. I walked to the opening and stood in the middle of the grass. I sat on the ground with my bag and started to cry. Why is this happening to me? Why did everyone I ever know leave me? I took out the letter Chris left me and looked at all the "I love you" quotes there. I could just hear him saying it. It made me cry even harder as I looked up at the stars and put the letter back in my bag. Then, I heard a tree branch crack near the trees. I grabbed the gun from my bag and stood up on my feet.

"WHO'S THERE!?" I said crying and cocking the gun back

I saw a tall figure come from out of the trees

"COME ANY CLOSER AND I PROMISE YOU I WILL SHOOT!"

"Baby... It's me" I heard a deep voice say, so I looked closer and saw the person come towards me. I put the gun down and realized it was the person I was searching for... Chris

(Chris' POV)

When I saw her put the gun down, I took a sigh in relief.

"CHRISSSSSS OH MY GOSHHH!!!" She ran to me crying and screaming as I picked her up and swung her around. I missed her so much.