Departure

(Chris' POV)

I feel like my life is falling apart man. I'm so close to losing the two most important people in my life right now. My heart has never been so heavy.

I looked over to the table to see Quincy still operating on her. I know I just met my so called "brother" but he is trying to save my girl's life. I appreciate that to the fullest extent.

I had Justin go figure out where the rest of the crew was. He found them and brought them all back here to the garage. Some how they all passed out from something that Princess gave to them. But, they're over in the corner talking because Justin still had to explain what happened.

I had Hayes to go and lock The Tates up. Neither one of them could run away because of their lower body injuries. I walked out of the garage towards the cells that they lock some of the misbehaved citizens in. Of course I had them to lock Princess in there too.

As I approached the cell, I heard her scream.

"CAN SOMEBODY LET ME OUT!"

"Princess you're not going anywhere." I said looking at her through the bars.

"Baby come get me out."

"Princess I don't know when your gonna understand this, but I don't want you. You are so delusional! What about this don't you get! You stabbed my woman! You do know that there is a chance that my unborn child is dead! I wanted to kill you myself for all the pain that you've brought to my family. But, you're not gonna make it anyway, you got shot and you're losing too much blood. This is what you get for trying to rip us apart." I said yelling at her. I was tired of the bs man.

"Chris you know good and well that you've always wanted me. You just couldn't have me because you were in a relationship. That's why I have this ring." She said holding up her hand showing me the ring I gave Jay.

"I know that ain't the ring that.... You know what, I have no more words for you. I have to walk away before I get even angrier." I said walking away from the cell.

"I love you too Chris!" She yelled as I still walked away. I can't believe that this girl is this crazy.

I have to get my girl a new ring. I just hope that she pulls through.

(Quincy's POV)

I've been working on her for about 25 minutes now. I must say that she is getting better. The baby is gonna be fine too. Good thing I worked in the medical unit before. Princess stabbed her in her lower back twice and she missed the amniotic sac by a couple of centimeters. Justin brought me a first aid kit from a closet down the hall.

I hooked up an IV to her because she was a little dehydrated. As Chris came back in from the hallway, everybody turned to look at him.

"Aye Chris come here man." I said waving him over.

He looked like he was under so much stress. I know he's probably tired too. It had to be around 3 or 4 in the a.m.

"Wassup man? How is she doin?" Chris asked walking over to the table.

"I have some news." I said wiping blood off of my hands with a nearby rag.

"Is it good or bad?" He asked getting anxious. I could see the fear written across his face. I'm gonna mess with his head to spruce up the moment... Just cause I'm that type of person.

"The news is whatever you wanna make it yo."

"So does that mean that something's wrong?"

"Do you want something to be wrong with her?"