The Escape

(Chris' POV)

I was walking towards one of the wings of the building to try and steal an ID card from a guard. As I'm walking I hear footsteps behind me. Hoping that its Justin, I turned around and saw somebody I wasn't really in the mood to see.

"Hey Chris. Where are you going?"
Princess asked standing right in front of me

"Don't worry about it." I said walking away from her

"I don't think you should be hostile towards me. I just want to talk." She said trying to sound innocent when I know she's not.

"What do you want Princess? I'm trying to take care of some business."

"I want you. Didn't I make that clear."

"But, I don't want you. I'm in a relationship. How many times do I have to tell you this."

"If you're in a relationship, then where is your girlfriend?" I hesitated before speaking

"Don't worry about where she is. Just stay out of my way."

"Let's make a deal."

"I ain't making no deals with you."

"If you want to get an ID card from security without stealing... I can help you."

"What are you gonna do?"

"Don't worry about me Chris. Just know that I can help. I over heard Justin talking to somebody about you needing a card."

"What's the catch?"

"You have to sit and talk to me and give me what I want."

"Listen man I ain't trynna get onnat with y---"

"If you want that card without stealing or getting caught. I suggest you listen to me. Cause I can get it in an easier way."

At that moment, I thought long and hard about my decision.

"Fine... But get me that card. Be at my room with it by 9 tonight, or the deal is off."

"Okay, I'll see you later Chris." She walked away with a seductive look on her face. I don't wanna do anything but I really need this card. If I can get the card easily without me doing anything, then so be it. I'm trying to do whatever I can to see my girl. Hopefully nobody will find out.

(Hours Later in Justin's POV)

It's now 8:50 pm and there is no sign of the card. Chris said he had somebody to take care of it but he wouldn't tell me who. He's supposed to tell me everything. We are gonna find out sooner or later.

"Bro so what's up with the card man? Who bringing it?" I asked because I was so eager to find out

"Justin man just wait. They're gonna be here in a min-------"

A knock on the door cut his sentence off. Chris got up to walk to the door and looked in the peep hole. He opened it and somebody I did not want to see came strutting in.

"Here Chris... I went through a lot to get this card." Princess said as I noticed one of her bra straps were hanging on the side of her arm. I don't even wanna know.

"Thanks .. Now you can go." Chris said bluntly

"I'll see you around." She said with a smirk walking out the door

"What was that smirk about Chris?" Ana asked. She took the words right out of my mouth

"I don't know. But Justin where's Drew?"

"It's only 9:20. He's supposed to be here at 10. We still have time to get you ready. You got everything you need? As soon as he gets here we are moving out."