Her

(Flashback)

"Baby I made you some soup. You need to eat."

There she was walking into my room with my black shirt on with her hair in a messy bun. She's always looking beautiful even when she doesn't try.

"I'm not hungry. I don't want to eat. Please don't make me." I asked her pleading

"Chris you are sick and we need you to get better to get back out there. I need you to get better. I hate seeing you down and out of it." She said begging me

"I just want to stay here for the rest of the week with you. I don't wanna go out."

"Come on Chris just eat some soup for me. I want you to get better for yourself. I care about your well being. I don't want to hear you being congested and blowing your nose for the rest of the week."

Anytime I was down, she was right there to pick me back up. She cared about me

"Okay give me the soup." I took the soup and ate the chicken out of it then slurped the rest

"Thank you so much for eating that. I love you." She said taking the bowl away from me and going back down stairs

I laid back in the bed and realized what a great girl I had. She came back upstairs and got in my bed with me.

"Jay I don't want you to get sick. You should go home." As much as I wanted her to stay, I didn't want her to get infected.

"Nope. I'm staying right here with you. Now stop talking and cuddle with me." She laid down facing me putting her head on her pillow. I then wrapped my arms around her back and brought her closer to me putting her nose in the middle of my neck. I looked down and saw her tracing her finger on my tattoos then, closing her eyes.

"Thanks for being here babygirl. I love you."
Then, I kissed her forehead.

Something about her... I just can't live without her.