Right Here

(Jays' POV)

"Jace be careful! Come here!" I said telling Jace to come back. I was sitting on the shore playing with Jace. He was running towards the water, but I told him to come back. He was having so much fun. Chris is inside still getting ready for the family dinner. Jace and I already got dressed, so I decided to bring him out here.

He came running to me showing off that gorgeous smile of his. He looks just like his dad. Dimples, freckles, and all. People tell me that he has my nose and my eyes.

"Mommmyyyyyy." He said jumping into my arms.

"Whoaaaa! Jace are you trying to kill me!" I said as I started tickling him. I heard his loud chuckles and giggles fill the air. He is really a bundle of joy.

"Waitttttt y'all havin fun without daddy?!" Chris said scooping me and Jace in his arms.

"Chris don't drop me!" I said screaming and laughing with Jace. It's the times like this that I cherish.

He put me down and took Jace by the water.

"Hey family!!" I heard a group of people yell until I turned around to see everybody.

"Where's the little man?" Quincy asked giving me a hug.

"He's down by the water with Chris." I said pointing to them as the guys went. Ana came and stood next to me.

"We've come a long way sis." She said as we stared at the guys acting like a bunch of big kids by the water.

"Yeah we really have... I'm just glad that we all have each other. I don't know what I would do without you guys." I said as she wrapped me up in a warm hug.

"YALL IM READY TO EAT!!" I yelled as I heard Ana laughing at my eagerness.
The guys started walking back towards us.

"Y'all can go ahead... We'll be there in a second." Chris said holding Jace's hand and looking at me.

"Jace... Wanna ride with your uncles?" Justin asked kneeling down to his level. He shook his head yes and a big smile peered on his lips.

"Alright come on little man! Chris we'll meet you at Mama Joyce's house." X said scooping Jace in his arms upside down making him laugh and scream with joy.

"Aye watch my child X! I'm not playin with you!" I said pointing my finger at him and squinting my eyes.

"We got him we got him sis relax... See ya guys in a few." Justin said as they walked off the beach to the front of the house.

"We are finally by ourselves! Let's get in the water!" Chris said picking me up off guard.

"Christopher Maurice Brown if you don't put me back down on the ground!!"

"Or what!? Baby what you gone do!? Nothin! Cause I'm taller than you and I'm stronger! You can't get outta my arms even if you tried!" He said yelling and laughing hysterically. We made it to the water and he held me right over it.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Chris please please please put me downnnnn!" I said screaming.

"Put you down? You sure? Cause we're are right over the water." He said calmly looking down at me as I still laid in his arms.

"Chris can we just avoid this and go get some food." I said looking up at him.

"You better be glad that I'm hungry.. If I wasn't I'd drop you right in the water." He said walking away from the water back towards the house.

"If kick you right where the sun doesn't shine." I said with a huge grin on my face. Of course he glared at me, but I didn't care.

"I got something for you." He said putting me down on the sand.