Escape Plan

(Justin's POV)

"So what you know about the vents?"

I was talking to somebody on a way to get out of this place to help Chris.

"If you wanna get out... You don't go through the vents. Somebody tried already and it was traps up there. I wouldn't do that if I were you. But, I do know about a hallway. This hallway leads to the outside."

"How do I get to the door?"

"First you need to get an ID card from one of the guards so you can swipe it to get to the hallway."

"If I wanted to get back in this place?"

"You wanna come back??"

He asked me with so much confusion. I understand why though.

"Well it's not me... It's my bro."

"If he wants to get back in, it's a pothole in a spot near the north wall of this building. He would have to go in and follow the pathways to his room. Yes, every room has a hole that somebody can fit through but it's easier to open it from the inside. It would be hopeless to try and open it from the outside."

"Thanks Drew... How do we find this hallway after we get the ID card?"

"I'll come to you guy's room at 10. You know that curfew is at 10:30pm so everyone is gonna be all over the place. If we are pretending to get to our room in a hurry like everybody else, they can't question us. We just need the ID card."

"Me and Chris will get the card. Just be at our room on time."

"Ight bro I gotchu .. See you later"

I walked out the cafeteria to go to our room. When I walk in, I see X, Khalil, and Ana talking to Chris

(Ana's POV)

"So you're telling me that you're leaving?"

"Yes I'm leaving. I gotta go check on Jay."

Chris said as he looked at me with a serious face. How he gone leave and not take us with him. I miss Jay as much as he does. That's not fair

"That's not fair Chris, I wanna go too."

"You can't go just yet. This is my first time leaving. I can't be held back if we get caught or something happens if it's more than one person going. That's why Justin agreed to stay."

"Yes I'm staying. But, the next time he goes I'm going."

"But I don't care. I want to go."

I said getting upset at the situation

"Ana why you gotta be so difficult. I just said you can go on the second go round. I need to scope everything out first. Justin did you hear about anything?"

"Yea bro .. You gotta get the card first."

"Khalil didn't you say it was two guards on in each wing?"

"Yes and it's 4 in the lunch room. How you gonna get one?"

"I have a plan. Y'all willing to help?"

"Yea!" They all said in unison except for me

"So you not helping because I won't let you go?"
Chris said questioning my demeanor

"Well just know that you're being stubborn in the case of Jay. It's not about me so do what you wanna do."
He said looking at me with an annoyed face

"Alright here's the plan............"