Taking a Turn

(Jay's POV)

I woke up hearing a knock at the door. It was my mom letting me know that she and my dad are on their way to work.

"Have a great day sweetheart. Be safe. You also know that your dad didn't really mean any harm when he talked about Chris. I approve of him and I know he takes care of you. He just wants to keep his baby safe and you know mommy loves you."

"I know mom 😂 I love you too. Now, I'm going back to sleep."

She hugged me and walked out my room and I heard the door from downstairs close. They are both gone and now I have peace and quiet to go back to sleep.
About 5 minutes later into me dozing off, I heard a bang at the door. This person was knocking like they were apart of the freakin authorities.
Now this person broke my sleep, it's instantly about to be a problem.

"WHO AT MY DOOR KNOCKING LIKE THEY THE FREAKIN POLICE! ITS WAY TO EARL---"

Chris was standing in front of my laughing as I opened the door.

"Good Morning Beautiful" He said with a soft voice. That word makes butterflies grow in my stomach every time he says it.

Chris is a significant individual in this society. He is our youth leader and he makes sure everything is in place and everything is under control. Sometimes he takes his job to his head then it causes arguments between us. But, I also have to understand that he has a lot of responsibility. I really love this boy to death and I know the feeling is mutual.
He walked in and walked up to my room.

"Why aren't you dressed? You know we gotta go to the big house."
He said while putting his bag down my the door.

"I was sleeping. I am so tired. Can I please just go back to sleep?"

"No, you know we have to meet everyone at the big house😂it's gonna be fun. Come on and get dressed."

He walked up to me and wrapped his hands around my waist and looked deep into my eyes.

"Chris what are you doing? Stop being weird😂I'm about to go get dressed."

I walked towards my closet grabbing a black pencil skirt and a red t-shirt. I grabbed my other stuff and headed to the bathroom to shower.

"Can I join? 😏"

I looked at him like he had 3 heads. I found it funny.

"No Chris! I'll meet you downstairs when I'm done." I said laughing at him.

(Chris' POV)

I walked downstairs since my girlfriend just rejected me from having some fun. I went to the top of the fridge and grabbed a pop tart. Walking to the living room to sit on the couch, I turned on the tv and began to watch Spnogebob. Yea I watch it. So what? Yall wanna fight me? Nah I'm just kidding😂.
Jay finally came down the stairs looking beautiful as always.

"You ready to go?" She said looking at me.

"Yea lets go."

I opened the door for her and closed it as she walked out. She locked it and we were on our way to the Big House. I grabbed her hand and I saw her blush out the corner of my eye. She tries to act all tough around me, but it just makes her look like more of a baby. I can't really explain it, but I love her for it.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted.

"Aye Chris they need me and you at H.Q. I heard it's important. Hey best sister in the world!"

Justin said while talking to me and going to hug Jay.
He is the only other guy around my age that I trust with Jay. He's like a brother to me. We both have a high position in this society. I know anything that I need, he's got my back.

"Why they need us? Some wrong? We were about to go to the House." I said dapping Justin and looking confused.

"I don't know but I heard its urgent. Sorry to break up the love fest." Justin said with a sly smirk.

"It's ok. You can go. It's your job. I'll see you guys at the Big House when you finish. Don't get into anything stupid along the way Justin. Be careful you guys." Jay said letting go of my grasp and walking away.

(Justin's POV)

When Chris and I left my little sis... We walked towards HQ (head quarters).

"I wonder what's going on. They barely call us up there."
Chris stated with confusion in his voice.

"Man I don't know. I just hope it's nothing bad. We got a lot at stake here."

We walked up the steps and into the building. Once we found the Executive Elevator, we stepped in and went to the top floor. Once the doors opened, we stepped out and went to the big office. Sitting at the table was the President of "The Oak", Mr. Tate and the Vice President Mrs. Tate

They are the people that... In some type of way established this place. Everyone has different abilities, they were the first people to come out about it and knew how to control everything in a professional way. That's why they are in that spot. They made us The youth leaders also because of our experience and maturity.

"What's up Mr. & Mrs. Tate... Is everything ok?" I asked sitting down in one of the chairs.

"Well, right now, but I'm afraid not soon."
Mr. Tate stated with fear in his voice.

"What do you mean soon? What's going on?"
Chris asked.

"We believe that they are back. We found evidence and traces of things to show us that they are coming. But, we don't know when. This society is in danger." Mrs. Tate said.

Chris and I looked at each other with an expression I can't even explain to you.

"But, how did they find us?! I thought y'all told us that we were safe! They wouldn't be able to find us again!"
Chris said with anger in his voice. I know he wasn't thinking about his danger. He was thinking about Jay's safety.

"We know Chris ... We know.. But the only thing we can do is alert everyone and let them know to prepare. We have no where else to go. When they find us, we are just gonna have to go with them. We won't be able to survive if we leave The Oak." (Mr. Tate)

"But you guys must have forgotten about the one person that isn't like us!? What's gonna happen to my little sister?"
I was pissed man. I grew up with that girl and we have a bond like no other. I know if I'm gonna be broken about her getting hurt, I know for Chris it's gone be 10x worst.

"Chris and Justin... I know it's hard for you two when it comes down to her. We all love her. But, you have to make a plan. If you don't want her to get hurt or find out about anything. Figure something out." (Mrs. Tate)

"Man this was y'all job to make sure they ain't come back! Man I swear this some straight up bullsh----" Chris was cut off by Mrs. Tate

"Chris I know. We've tried to do all we could! You must understand! You can handle this."

She walked towards him putting her hand on his shoulder in an assurance that everything will be alright.

"Man let me go. I'm out. Justin lets go. Now I gotta figure this out."

Chris let go and stormed out the room walking to the elevator.
We gotta figure out what to do with Jay... Before it's too late.