Too Much

(Princess' POV)

The guards think I'm about to stay in this room. Cali isn't here and Mrs. Tate didn't fill her end of the bargain.

I walked out of the room towards the room they locked Jay in. I'm gonna pay her a little visit.

On my way there, I saw Hayes walking with some boy and let me tell you... He was jaw-dropping gorgeous.

"Hey, I'm Princess..." I said walking in front of him causing him to stop.

"Quincy we need to go... I wouldn't talk to her anyways." Hayes said walking past us.

"Whatever Hayes!" I said semi-yelling.

"So your name is Quincy huh?" I said pulling at his shirt.

"Yea it's Quincy, but I'm not interested. I've heard some things about a girl named Princess.  I don't think I wanna get into that. Unless you wanna be a quick hit & quit." He said chuckling and pushing me away from him.

" I don't even know why I bothered. You're an idiot to pass this up." I said continuing my journey to her room.

I made it to the door, twisted the knob and opened it. I flicked the light on and there she sat. She had on a black over sized shirt, it was probably Chris' shirt. Her hair was straightened, ran down her shoulders, and it covered her face. The way she looked kind of looked scary, but it wasn't bothering me. I need to persuade her to stay away from my man.

"Aye fatty." I said as I saw one of her eyes peer through some of the strands of her hair covering her face. Her stomach was bigger than mine. How could Chris wanna be with a girl that looked like this.

"Stop calling me fat you dumb---" she said as I cut her off.

"What you gonna do if I don't? You're tied up." I said walking towards her. I kneeled down to her level and touched her face.

"Get your hands off of me you trifling thot. I don't want you anywhere near me." She said as my hand connected to her face. She winced in pain as I laughed. I looked over and saw a knife on the table near by. As I got up, I got the knife from off of the table and then I stooped back down to her level.

"I think you should be nice to me." I said taking the knife and running it along her cheek.

"Why are you doing this to me? I barely know you." She said not making eye contact with me.

"You are a man stealer. Chris knows deep inside that he wants me, but you are in the way of us." I said looking down at the ring on my finger.

"Is that my ring that I've been looking for?! Have you lost your freakin mind!" She said yelling at me as my fist connected with her nose.

"I suggest you lower your tone with me. Chris is gonna be mine. That's why the ring is on my finger and not yours." I said running the knife down her arm.

"It's on your finger because you stole it you idiot. Chris does not want you. I know you're not pregnant you liar. You're so delusional." She said letting out a chuckle and finally looking up at me.

"I wonder if Chris would still love you if I cut your hair off. Then you'd be bald and fat." I said laughing hysterically and holding the knife up to a strand of her hair.

Tears soon fell from her eyes. I felt guilt only for like 2.5 seconds. Then, I was focused back on me.

"Stop calling me fat... I'm warning you." She said as I still continued to laugh.

"Like I said, you can't do anything to me sweetheart." I said standing up.

"If you hurt me, Chris will come after you himself."