Quin lowered his voice, "By the way, make sure you don't go up to the thirtieth floor. They always have top-secret important meetings and absolutely hate being disturbed," and then Quin glanced at the cleans shaven person leaving to indicate that they were one of the jerks on the thirtieth floor.

"Thanks for the heads up," Raine smiled and nodded with amusement.

Quin continued looking down his list and said, "I found you a woman to date! She's in room 405"

"Smartass," Raine rolled her eyes and headed towards the steel elevators, "Goodbye."

She pushed on the button aimlessly and twirled back around to look at her best friend. She smirked, knowing he was jealous of her jeans. To top it off, she flicked her long blonde hair and blew a kiss at him.

"Wait, tell me about her," Quin urged, but it was the doors had already opened.

Raine didn't think he'd want all the details of her and Stacy's little impromptu rendezvous so she kept it short, "We fucked at a skate park," she grinned and then got into the elevator.

Quin's jaw dropped before the doors came to a complete close. Raine had to restrain herself for so long from calling Stacy because she knew better than to look desperate. Raine stepped out of the elevator and looked around at the maze before her. She wandered down a random corridor and read the placards on each door. She reached the end of the hallway and there it was – Stacy's office.

As Raine approached the door, she heard an angry voice that didn't sound like Stacy's on the other side. "...look Stacy you can't just approve every appeal. That's not how this college works!"

"Sabrina, everyone deserves a second chance... and I do not approve every single one. What about that guy last month?" Stacy sounded fairly relaxed.

Raine couldn't have agreed more. Naive or not, she believed people could change.

"You have an astounding ninety-five per cent approval rate," said Sabrina, before she sighed and continued, "We'll talk another time about this. I have a meeting with the staff upstairs." Sabrina's accent seemed nearly identical to Stacy's, except thicker.

"Right then, don't get your panties in a knot love," Raine could hear a sarcastic tone in Stacy's voice.

"Just shut up," Sabrina hissed.

A familiar anger bubbled within Raine. She hated witnessing women being talked to that way.

The door swung open and Sabrina stormed out of the room. In fact, Sabrina turned the out of the office so quickly that a shoulder went right into Raine's chest and nearly knocked the wind out of her.

"Watch it!" Sabrina growled.

"Ow, what the fuck! You piece of shit, you're the one who shoulder-checked me," Raine glared at a very tall Sabrina in dark sleeky heels.

"What are you doing here anyway? There is no bribing judges allowed in this college," Sabrina looked suspiciously at Raine.

"Who the fuck are you?" Raine glared.

"Oh... you haven't know who I am? I can get you kicked out of this school so fast you won't even know what happened," Sabrina snickered.

Stacy peered out of the door frame with her eyebrows raised in surprise, "Oh! Hey there, come on in! I'll show you some of the things I do here at the college... Weren't you leaving Sabrina?"

Sabrina paused and locked eyes with Stacy for a moment and then took her cue to leave. They stayed silent as the clicking of heels drifted further away.