Music was coming from the radio and I could hear Jensen and Jared talking softly. Sometimes they'd turn around and look at me or make a joke. When I was conscious enough I would laugh at the joke, when I wasn't I'd just nod to signalise that I had perceived their wit.

~

After the first eight hours of the trip, we finally did a stop. Even though I had been sleeping most of the time, I needed it. Needed to stretch my limbs and wash my face and just walk for a bit.
I had no idea where we were, but it didn't matter anyway. There was a tiny diner that looked like it was abandoned- except for the fact that there were a few people inside. The road was flanked by thousands of trees and the sky was covered in thick clouds.

Jared and Jensen walked inside the diner, looking extremely like Sam and Dean. Jared was wearing a dark blue jeans with brown boots and a green-grey-white flannel hidden under a khaki jacket. Jensen was wearing a washed out Jeans, that had a little hole in the knee. If you'd pull the red plaid and black T-shirt up, you'd see how perfectly the jeans fit around his hips. The dark brown, used-look, leather boots matched his jacket. Intension or not, he knew how to rock the place he was at.
They walked in sync. As if this was scripted. They've been friends for so long now, they do things unintentionally. It warmed my heart. I was a lucky man to have friends like them.

When they came back out Jensen was holding two cups in his hands, reaching one out to me with a slight smile. "We want your company on this ride, Misha." Was his comment when I looked at him with a raised brow and tilted head.

I took a sip.

Black tea.

"Thanks," I muttered and took another sip, ignoring the burning sting on my tongue.

~

Around six in the evening we pulled up the parking lot of a motel. We still had 7 hours ahead of us, but were too tired to keep driving. The tea had done its purpose and kept me a part of Jensen and Jared's conversations, karaokes, and games.

The inside of the motel reception was not exactly dirty, but it wasn't clean either. It had a weird smell as well, which I hoped wouldn't be in the rooms. The woman behind the desk looked up and smiled. She didn't seem to know who we are, which was good.
Jared asked for three rooms.

"Look, I ... I gotta take the single room," Jared said, turning around with only two keys in his hands. "The other one is a double, so there should be two beds." He grinned. "But there is no way I'm gonna spend a night with one of you together in a motel room. Thank you." He threw the key to Jensen and picked up his bag, heading for the door. "See you in the morning, sunshines."

Fuck.

"Well," I said.

"Well," Jensen replied.

~

The room was small for a double room and it only had one bed in the middle of it. It was big enough for me and Jensen to fit in there, but not big enough. In the left corner of the room was a couch, used and probably very uncomfortable, but comfortable enough to sleep on it for a couple of hours. The back was to the bed. I tightened the grip around my bag - I had regained my strength to actually hold it - and stepped inside. Jensen followed me, throwing his bag on the bed, claiming it. He grinned at me and disappeared into the bathroom. A few minutes later I heard him turning on the shower.
This gave me time to test the couch.

I carefully sat down and to my surprise, it felt soft and comfortable. I rested my head against the back, listening to Jensen humming a song.

"Wake up, sleeping beauty," Jensen said, throwing a pillow in my face.