Chapter Thirty-five

Start from the beginning

They both turned red. Well, Ryan did. The picture on Skype isn't the best, but I'm pretty sure she's red as a tomato. I covered my laugh up with a cough when I saw the look of death I was getting from Sadie, which is just as scary on a computer screen as to real life.

"Well it's been real. It's late here in the UK so I'm gonna sign off. Bye babe, bye Justin," She paused, "Ryan." She said laughing nervously before quickly signing off.

"Well, that was," I paused, sending a look towards Ry who was looking around the room, nervously. "Interesting." Justin and i finished at the same time, laughing at Ryan's cherry red face.

"Dude." Justin laughed.

"What?" Ryan asked, looking down at his phone pretending to be scrolling, when in reality it wasn't even on. I mentally laughed.

"You're whipped and you haven't even met her yet!" Justin said laughing.

Ryan rolled his eyes a small smile on his face, "Yeah, yeah." Ryan said getting up and leaving the room at a fast pace.

I rolled my eyes laughing as my phone buzzed,

Who was the cutie? - Sadie

"Oh my god," I said laughing and showing a still amused Justin. "Wow." I muttered.

I went ahead and sent her Ryan's number, skipping the small talk. That's what she was fishing for anyways.

"Let's go see what everyone else is doing." Justin said grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the entertainment room where Chaz, Ryan, Alfredo and the rest of the dancers were.

"Oh my god, Sadie just texted me!" Ryan exclaimed getting up and running towards the bunks, we laughed.

"You gave her his number?" Justin whispered in my ear sending shivers down my back. I just nodded looking back at him with a small smile on my face. He pecked my lips, smiling.

"Wait. You guys are dating?" Carilla asked from her spot on the couch across from the one we were sitting on. We nodded in responce, "Oh, that explains so much!" She exclaimed giggling. She looked back down towards her phone distracting herself with her game.

"Wow." Emily muttered laughing to herself. I elbowed her stifling my laughs with a cough

Carilla has been with us on tour for almost 3 weeks and she's just noticing were dating. To say we find this funny is an understatement.

Justin didn't try to hide his laugh he just started laughing his ass off, making Carilla give him a confused look. I elbowed him in the ribs making him come to a fast stop, replacing his laughter with a groan.

"So, I was thinking." Justin whispered in my ear, "When we get to the ATL maybe we could go on a date." He finished kissing my cheek. I nodded a big smile on my face.

Through all the drama and tour we haven't had a proper date yet. We were supposed to go on a date in Australia but that wasn't able to happen.

"That would be great." I whispered back, turning my head to give him a quick kiss, but he had other plans, by deepening the kiss.

"Get a room!" Emily yelled throwing a pillow at us, making us separate. Everyone laughed.

"We will." Justin stated before getting up and grabbing my hand making me stand up beside him. He lead me towards the room in the room in the back, laying back on the bed pulling me beside him. I giggled at his immature behavior.

I loved seeing him so carefree and happy without worrying about what everyone in the media said about him.

"Some more of my friends are gonna be joining the tour when we get to Atlanta." He said sounding quite excited.

After the concerts in Atlanta, Chaz and Ryan are having to leave, Ryan is starting his new job in videography and Chaz is starting university. I knew Justin was a bit bummed not being able to experience the 'college' life with his best buds but I know he's enjoying his life as is. I also knew he was also a bit upset that, Jeremy, Jazzy and, Jaxon all left the morning prior due to work issues with Jeremy, so he was a bit homesick.

"That's cool, who?" I asked curiously.

"Lil Za' and Lil twist." He said shifting a bit and putting his arm around me.

Oh, yeah. He's talks about them alot. I've never met them but I have exchanged a few words with each of them from whenever Justin was on the phone with them. They seem really nice.

"That's good." I said kissing his cheek. I could tell he was tired, after all he had a concert a few hours prior and it was almost midnight, so he had a reason to be tired, we all did.

As on que, he yawned making me yawn also.

"Sleep?" He asked yawning; again.

I only nodded, getting up from my spot on the bed.

"Where are you going?" He asked giving me a confused glance.

"My bunk?" I asked more than stated.

"Um, no." He said rolling his eyes, before grabbing my hand.

"What are you talking about?" I asked smirking at the look on his face. He looks so freaking adorable when he's tired.

"You're sleeping with me." He said yanking me fully onto the bed practically on top of him. I giggled trying to pull myself off of him. He shook his head keeping a tight grip on my back. I finally gave up looking down at him.

"I love you." I said kissing his nose.

"I love you, too." He said kissing my nose, back.

May sound cliche and cheesy but, I know that I love him and I always will.

I finally slipped away from my place from on top of him and laid down beside him, letting him cover both of us up, turning the light off he wrapped his arms around my waist and we both fell alseep.

*

Hope you all enjoyed! Once again this was written on my phone so I'm sorry I'm not able to link songs on the chapters, but I'm still going to be doing a song for each chapter..

Until next time, - Brookie