Chapter 25

Hailey's POV

The amazing weekend get away came to an end and Harry and I  had to go back and face reality. I didnt know if anything was taken care of, if Liam was fixed or if he was worse of even how Annie was doing because we stayed disconnected from all of it.

Going on this getaway was perfect but knowing that I have to go back gives me major anxiety because i dont know what's in store for us. I dont know if it will get better or worse because I dont know, no body knows, what happens when you tap into dark magic like we did.

----

We pulled up to the house and Harry looked over at me, taking my hand in his making me met his eyes.

"You ready?" He asked, with the slightest smile to his lips that made me instantly smile back at him. I nodded and we got out of the car together and unloaded the trunk before walking towards the house. Once we got in it was quiet, making me unsure if anyone was home.

"Hello?" I called out. I could hear them in the basement and soon we were greeted by a happy Louis who engulfed me in his arms and then did the same to Harry.

"We made great progress, he still is rejecting animal blood but he can drink out of blood bottles, they just have to be from humans." He said chipery.

"That still means that someones getting hurt Lou..." I said sinking back, the first five seconds of being home and I'm already upset.

"No dont worry, we can sneak blood out of hospitals that way it's okay." He said almost jumping up and down with how pleased he was.

'That's stealing." Harry said with a snicker making Louis roll his eyes.

"Shut up and be happy, he's doing good." He said as i set my bag down on the ground beside me.

"How's Annie?" I asked making him shift his attention to me.

"Good, Zayn brought her home that night and he made her forget it all." He said making my eyes pop open.

"Zayn did what!?" I yelled. As if on que, he sneaked up the stairs and smiled at me with that sarcastic look like he was so proud of what he did.

"Why would you do that?" I asked crossing my arms making him raise one eyebrow.

"Do you want her to remember Liam lunging at her and almost sucking her dry?" He asked and i didnt say anything, I knew he was right.

"That's what I thought." He said heading up the stairs.

"She's going to want to know one day and if you dont tell her she's going to find out some how and then this plan of yours will back fire." I yelled after him, hearing him chuckle making me groan and roll my eyes.

"Where's Liam?" I asked, converting my attention back to Louis.

"Downstairs with Niall, he is excited to see you." He said making me smile. I looked back at Harry with a smile so big it hurt and he smiled, nodding and motioning for me to go. I walked down the stairs into the basement quickly and jogged down the hall.

"Li." I called out turning the corner into the dungeon where he sat with Niall on the ground making me frown. It came to my senses that they still had him locked down here for safety reasons.

"Hail." He said smiling up at me, relief washing over me to see him so happy.

"Hey Hailey." Niall said standing up and hugging me.

After a quick catch up with Niall he left Liam and I alone and shut the cell door behind us.

"How have you been?" I asked sitting beside him and patting his knee making him look over at me and chuckle.