Chapter 10

Hailey's POV

I woke up stretched in his bed, the sun light pouring through the curtains slightly and the big bed empty with just me on it. The papers that were tossed about on the sheet the night prior were now gone and on the foot of the bed was a single red nose and a note. I smiled and sat up, reaching for the note and opening the envelope quickly. I admired the long and slanted hand writing before I began reading.

"Morning love, hope you slept well.

I wont see you until tomorrow, I'm out hunting with Niall and Louis ( animals don't worry).

I'll be back tomorrow morning, really early so I can get things in order for the big deal.

Don't think I forgot its your 19th birthday.

xx Harry."

 I smiled starring down at the note, feeling my cheeks starting to seize up from smiling so hard. I rubbed my cheek and tried to relax my smile as I stood up, smelling the rose. I walked over to his closet, pulling open the heavy door as the aroma of his cologne blew out. I stepped in turning on the light, illuminating a walk in closet. I stepped over to where the hoodies were hanging and gladly took one off the hanger, pulling the black, oversized, comfy hoodie over my body and switching the light off. I walked over of his room and turned the corner, twirling the rose in my hand. I smacked into something, immediately causing a splitting headache to start.

"Ow." I mumbled rubbing my temples.

"Maybe watch where you're going." The grumpy voice said making me sigh and look up at Zayn who starred down at me heavily.

"Harry give that to you after he had his way with you?" HE asked making my jaw drop.

"Shut up." I said loudly, shoving him making him growl.

"He'll get it eventually." He said pushing past me, hitting my shoulder with his making me tumble back.

"Atleast someone's interested in me. Maybe if you learned how to smile or, I don't know, be friendly. You might be able to feel what it feels like to be wanted." I snapped back making him freeze and turn to face me, his brows furrowed making me immediately regret it.

"Don't think that I wont hesitate to snap you neck Hailey." He said loudly and within half a second he was write infront of me, holding onto my bracelet. He yanked and pulled it apart, the gems falling to the ground making me gasp.

"It's that easy." He growled.

"What's going on here?" Liam's voice came in.

"Hailey and I were just having a nice chat." He said before disappearing. I shuttered and Liam came up behind me, pulling me into him making me jump. I shook him off of me and bent down, picking up the rocks in my hands trying to collect it as best as possible.

"Let me help." HE said bending down as I shook my head.

"I shouldn't have said what I did, I instigated it." I said quickly as I continued to collect the rocks.

"He needed to hear it he's an asshole." He said. Within seconds out of no where I started crying, the image of the pure anger flashing through my mind.

'Shh it's okay." Liam said pullng me up and into a hug as I clinged onto him. He lifted me up and I buried my head into his shoulder, holding onto him tightly. I felt my body be placed down on a comfy mattress and as I pulled away I was back in Harry's bed.

"Stay here I'll fix you some breakfast." He said brushing the hair out of my face before leaving me alone and scared in the bedroom.

*******************