Chapter 14

Hailey's POV

It's been 2 weeks since I was attacked and there has been no appearance of Rebecca or even talk about it. I know that they've been talking about it because they go and have meeting some where without me, they're keeping me out of it.

Elliot knows we were here which means Rebecca knows too so the boys have decided to pick up and move again, but back to the old house that they all loved. They've signed the house over to me which means I can invite in whatever Vampires I want. If I have the house in my name, Rebecca cant get in.

I've barely talked to Harry over the past couple of weeks which kills me because I hate knowing that he's going through something but wont talk to me. I don't know what it is, before that night he couldn't keep his eyes or hands off of me and now it's like he's avoiding me leaving me utterly confused. I either spend my time alone in my bedroom reflecting on anything that comes to mind or I'll hangout with Liam.

Zayn and I still don't really talk, pretty sure he still hates me. Louis sides with Harry on everything and is basically replacing me because they're always together and Niall is just not trying to get in the middle of it.

The boys were in another one of their meetings downstairs in the dungeon. I've only been down there once when I saw Zayn torturing Rebecca, which I should have let go on. I knew if I tried to sneak up on them they'd hear  me so I stood at the top of the stairs trying to listen in but it was useless. I could hear mumbles and occasionally a few words from different pieces of sentences but I constantly heard two names; Rebecca and Hailey.

I didn't like being out of the loop especially when it involved me and my well being. I leaned in slightly, sticking my head in the door way and concentrating on Louis' voice.

"She's safe in the house that's about it." he said making me listen harder.

"My mum's working on it, I went and saw her last night and she's almost done." Harry said making my eyes widen. He's been talking to his mum, making deals or whatever he's doing, and didn't tell me. Suddenly Zayn appeared infrront of me making me gasp and stumble back.

"I'm sorry." He mouthed making me furrow my brows. He slammed the door shut and locked it making me jump. I groaned and rolled my eyes, stomping down the hall and heading out the back door and into the back yard. I sat down on one of the lawn chairs, wondering if they even cared that currently Rebecca could come and snatch me as I lied here like live bait.

"Hailey." Someone said shaking me roughly making me sit up and as my eyes pried open.

"what?" I asked rubbing my eyes. My arm was grabbed onto and I was dragged inside with a slam of a door behind me. I was sat down and I looked up to find an angry Harry standing over me.

"You exposing yourself is kind of ruining the whole plan." He growled making me stand up and push past him, heading down the hall. I could hear him following me but I kept walking, ignoring his presence.

"Hailey." He said softer this time.

"What!?" I snapped spinning around making his eyes widen slightly. His eyes shifted over to the left and back to me making me look over at the 4 boys stare back at us.

"Mind giving us privacy?" I asked as they all sat there stiff except for Liam who gave me an apologetic look and sunk back in his spot. I looked back at Harry who was starring down at me.

"What is this? Some sort of team against me?" I asked loudly as Harry kept his stare on me. I sighed and turned back around heading towards the front door and walking out.

"Hailey!" Harry said chasing me.

"I just want to go home Harry." I said as we got on the porch and he closed the door behind him.