Chapter 13

Hailey's POV

"Wake up, wake up, wake up!" Someone yelled, the sound of pots and pans rang throughout the room making me furrow my brows. I pulled the covers over my head and realized my face was buried into Harry's chest. I felt him shift from under me and one of his steady arms rubbed up my back.

"Lou." Harry whined making Louis chuckle as he laughed.

"No time to waste, we have a party to plan." Louis announced making me place my chin on Harry's hard chest and look up at him. Harry was starring over at Louis, tilting his head.

"Why?" He asked, his voice all low and croaky, sounding extremely hot in the morning.

"Some what of a peace offering party. To cut the tension in the house." Louis said making me roll off of Harry and sit up, starring over at Louis who smirked as he saw me get off of Harry.

"You mean the tension between me and Zayn? And that's going to get fixed by having a party?" I asked raising one eyebrow.

"Invite Annie, old friends, new friends, anyone. Just to have one night to forget about it all and let loose." He said shrugging.

"I'm not going to bring my friends around him, he will suck one dry." I said making Louis chuckle.

"Technically, any five of us could." He said making me look up at Harry who rolled his eyes and chucked a pillow at Louis.

"If you two aren't up in 10 minutes I'm coming back in here." He said before leaving.

"What time is it?" I asked yawning.

"1:00 pm." Harry said laughing making me spring up, utterly shocked.

"We slept in that late?" I asked making him shake his head.

"You did." He said poking me.

"Why didn't you wake me?" I asked making him smile and shrug. I smiled and leaned my back into his chest as he wrapped his arm around my waist. The next thing he did took me by surprise, an action he hasn't done yet. He snaked his arm into mine, intertwining his fingers with mine. I watched as his large hand swallowed my tiny one whole, rubbing his thumb along mine. I smiled, fascinated with the way it look.

To me holding hands was so much more then just simply holding hands. We do a lot with our hands, we pick things up, set them down, touch things, play with things, feel things. Our hands are always active and to have them cling onto another person and have it feel this comfortable amazed me. It was like some way the hand was the gate way to the heart.

"I mean it!" Louis yelled making us laugh and get up.

****

I called Annie and she was bringing a few friends over but I was still uneasy about the whole thing. I'm still getting used to the idea that I live with 5 vampires so if one of the girls coming tonight some who finds out, or if a certain someone is too rough from them, their secrets could get released.

I walked down the staircase in my party dress. Louis went all out with this party, and the theme was masquerade. Everyone was to wear a mask that covered some of their face. I decided on wearing a purple sparkly dress with thin straps that came down to mid thigh and hugged onto me. My mask was black and sparkly as well, covering my eyebrows and eyes. I smiled as I reached the bottom, examining the room as it was decorated with beads hanging from places, a disco light in the middle of the living room.

"Louis went full out." A deep voice said from beside me making me look to see Harry standing there smiling. He was in darker jeans that seemed to look dressier with a white buttoned up shirt and black mask. I smiled as he checked me out, his eyes burning holes through me.