Chapter 15

Hailey's POV

Harry and I both fell asleep and woke up on the hill, wrapped into each other comfortably. The sun was coming up when I woke up, illuminating the sky with pink and orange streaks. A beautiful painting I didn't want to look away from. I shifted slightly looking up at Harry's whose eyes were softly closed as his breathing was quiet. His arms were wrapped around me as I was lying on my stomach, my head resting on his chest as his left and my right leg stayed  intertwined. I smiled starring up at him, repeating last night over and over in my mind. Repeating the way he looked and sounded when he told me he loved me, and without hesitation I repeated it to him. Because it was true, I loved Harry and even though he kidnapped me and held me hostage I couldn't see myself loving any body else. Some where past the darkness, past all of it I fell inlove with a vampire killing machine. I fell in love with someone who could kill me with the flip of a switch, but he wouldn't ever. Being around him makes me feel like I belong, like i'm important. The change I've seen in Harry only reminds me how much he cares for me, he cares enough to change his ways. I take pride in the fact that I can bring him back down to earth once he has gone off the rails.

I smiled and shifted again, bringing my hand up and brushing a curl out of his face. One of his eyes opened as the other stayed shut  making me laugh as the perfect green eye starred into me. He groaned quietly and his eye closed as I shimmied forward, leaning up as I brought my chin to his shoulder.

"Wake up." I whispered into his ear.

"No." He whispered back making me smile. I brought my mouth to the spot right below his ear, kissing it.

"Please." I whispered as his hand draped over me. He groaned again and I smiled bringing my mouth back to the sensitive spot and began placing small kisses along it and along his jaw line until my mouth reached his neck and I flicked my tongue over the soft skin listening to him inhale. His heavy hands grabbed onto me and pulled me ontop of him making me laugh as he brought my forehead to his, my body settling into his.

"Wake me up like that every morning please." He said quietly, his voice raspy.

"Okay." I giggled biting down on my lip. I rolled off of him and he frowned but I pointed to the sky as we lied beside eachother. He starred up at it and his expression was the same as mine, he was completely taken back.

"Wow." He said as I settled into him. His arm hung over my shoulder and I interlocked my fingers with his as I looked up at him to find him already starring down at me.

"Did you mean it?" He asked making my eyes widen. "When you said you loved me too?" He added.

"Of course I did." I said watching him smile, showing his white teeth.

"Good." He whispered kissing my forehead making me smile as I settled back into him.

"I also meant it when I said I wanted to go along with the plan." I said.

"I know. But can I at least spend the morning waking up with my girlfriend before we go back to reality?" He asked making me smile so wide that my cheeks immediately started hurting. I nodded, finding no words to say. He brought his head down before me and his lip brushed against my ear.

"Girlfriend." He whispered making me giggle.

"I like the sound of that." I said running my hand over his knee.

"Spending the morning together or me calling you  my girlfriend?" He asked.

"I'll leave you to guess that." I said getting up hearing him laugh as I ran away.

"Hey! Not fair!" He laughed chasing me slowly. "I'll get to you, you know." he said making me laugh. In half a second he was infront of me and had his hands on my hips making me gasp. I still wasn't used to that.

"I like the sound of both." I said quietly before his lips crashed into mine.

-----

Harry and I ended up walking back to my house to retrieve his car and then we went for a drive, where to I wasn't sure because he wouldn't tell me. It was a pretty drive out through the country pass big ponds and massive houses.

"Harry when will we be there?" I whined making him laugh and look over at me.

"Well we are here." He said turning the car quickly into a long drive way that curved infront of the house. The house was an old Victorian house with a large yard.

"Where are we?" I asked amazed at the beautiful house. He looked over at me and smiled, motioning for me to exit the car with him. I followed him up the steps and once we reached the large door he just opened it, didn't knock or ring the door bell, just opened it.

"Harry?" A voice called out.

"Yeah it's me.' He said closing the door behind him. I looked up at him and he smiled, putting his arm around my waist and dragging me down the large hallway. we walked into a study and there sitting at the large table with a woman sitting on the end of it. She took her glasses and stood up, coming towards Harry. His arm let go of me and he hugged the woman tightly as she squeezed him back. Once they were done they both looked over at me making me nervous.

"Hailey this is my mother Maria." He introduced us making my eyes widen slightly.

"Hailey." She said smiling, pulling me into a tight hug. I hugged her back and looked at Harry who stood behind her and was silently laughing at me. I smiled at him and let go of her. She was beautiful, tall with long blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. She had the exact same smile and dimples as Harry.

"The potion is in the kitchen, follow me." She said exiting the room. Harry put his arm around my waist again and guided me through the rooms.

"Potion?" I asked and he nodded looking down at me. We entered the kitchen and she grabbed a tall skinny bottle and handed it to me, not to HArry.

"Drink this before Rebecca comes, it should protect you." She said making me look at her and then harry. I nodded and thanked her, putting it in my bag.

We stayed and talked to her for a bit before we left to head back to Harry's house, where I was now staying again. As soon as we got in the car he looked over at me as I did my seatbelt up.

"Don't be mad, it's just incase we cant get to her before she attacks you. If anything is to happen to you, if you were to....die, then that will bring you back to life." He said making my mouth drop open.

"I'm not mad that you're trying to keep me alive, I love you for it." I said watching him smile widely, the two perfect dimples imprinting in his rosey cheeks. I smiled and put my hand on his neck pulling him into me and kissing him.