Chapter 8

Harry's POV

I fell in and out of consciousness the entire night but 9 out of 10 times I woke up, two big hazel eyes were starring back at me, brushing the hair out of my face. Until the one time when I woke up and she was gone. The room smelt like her and I could still feel her tiny fingers brushing against my damp forhead, but she was gone.

I shifted in my spot, putting my hands on the cold ground and attempting to push myself up but finding myself too weak.

"Hailey." I gasped, my mouth completely dry. I sighed falling against the wall and closed my eyes but soon voices interrupted.

"I can handle him." The small voice said, Hailey's voice.

"I know you think you're invincible because you live with 5 vampires but you aren't. He needs to feed." Liam argued. My eyes were heavy as I fought to stay awake.

"And you think that this strategy is working? He's slowly dying and once he gets to his breaking point you're going to toss a bunny in their for him to feed. Please Liam, let him out. He knows that what he did was wrong. I'll stay here with him for the remainder of the weekend until he is fully back to normal." She argued.

"What if Rebecca does find you huh? Then what?" He said slamming his hand on a counter or a table.

"He will be strong enough once he feeds." She said quietly. "Please Liam."

My body took over, my eyelids shutting heavily and my awareness slipped from me as I fell into what seemed like a never ending sleep.

***

I gasped, waking up as the air re-entered my lungs. I flew forward, feeling two sets of hands on my shoulders, my strength bursting through my at once. I looked to my right, Liam holding me down, to my left Zayn was holding me down.

"What happened?" I asked, all my previous qualities coming back. My mouth was wet for starters, I could smell properly and my body was satisfied.

"You fed." Liam said quietly.

"On what?" I asked looking up at him.

"Hailey." Zayn said making me snap my head towards him and push them off of me, springing up.

"What! Where is she?" I asked running out of the cell. I sprinted up the stairs into the upper part of the cabin, running into the living room.

"Hailey!?" I yelled.

"She's fine Harry, it was her choice." Liam said calmly making my mind race at a thousand miles a minute.

"Where is she?" I repeated.

"Up stairs in the guest room." He answered. I kicked off and within seconds I bursted through the guest bedroom door. She was lying down with a small blanket wrapped around her tiny body. Her eyelids shut as she lied completely still. At first glance the worst came to mine, but then I could hear the soft sound of her exhaling through her nose. I walked over to the side of the bed and starred down at her sleeping face as her eyelids fluttered. I brushed the hair off her neck and examined her, no marks. Her face scrunched up and slowly she opened them, looking up at me. Slowly a smile stretched on her lips as her eyes lit up.

"Hi." I whispered. She shifted in the bed looking up at me as I ran my thumb over her jaw line.

"Why did you let me?" I asked.

"I trust you." She answered. I sat down on the bed and she sat up starring at me, the blanket falling off of her.

"I let you feed off of me enough to regain your strength and then Liam fed me his  blood to heal me." She said studying my face.