Chapter 18

I was going to post this tonight or maybe tomorrow to give some time in between but we all know me and we know I'm addicted to posting. So here ya go, an update 12 hours later.

Get the tissue box ready.

Hailey's POV

I can see it in his face, in all of their faces. They're all mourning a tremendous loss and have no idea how to handle it. Even Louis hasn't spoken in two days and it's impossible to shut Louis up.

After the night Harry came to the cabin we returned to the house the next morning, nothing more than two words were exchanged between all of us. I think when we got home is when I reached my all time low. There was no cleaning up that had been done. Rebecca was in the corner of the living room, curled over as her body bled out, stabbed in different areas with two wooden stakes in her heart. As I walked into the back room is when what I saw was unbearable. Liam's dead body was face first into the ground. What hurt the most was that he looked okay besides one wound in his heart that had created a minor blood stain in his shirt. This gave me hope that it was quick, but starring at his body made me feel as if he was still here. And for some reason I wasn't completely freaked out or grossed out because it was Liam.

Once we got home and found the bodies there was no one we could call to help dispose of the bodies so they burned Rebecca and then they dealt with Liam. They made it look as if he was attacked by and animal in the woods and bled out, this way a proper service could be held. The service was in two days and I had no idea how I was going to say goodbye because even though I haven't known any of them for long; Liam was the brother I always wish I could have.

I called Annie and told her what happened and she was quick to come over, comforting all of us, Zayn the most. Her and Zayn have grown close lately, and I think that maybe Zayn is finally giving up this ass hole act and letting someone in. I've been watching all of them, observing how they're dealing with this.

Zayn's been with Annie.

Louis has been distracting himself with cleaning or something.

Niall is in denial.

and Harry is the worst. He sits there and just stare into space, not saying a word and not even blinking. It's like I've lost him for real this time and I'm watching it happen infront of my eyes.

----

Everyone was inside talking, distracting themselves from what they really were thinking as Annie told some stupid jokes and Louis, Niall and Zayn pretended to laugh along. It was the first time I had seen any of them even show teeth in the past 48 hours.

And Harry, he was sitting on the back porch, leaning his elbows on his knees as he buried his face into his hands. Every time I tried to talk to him he shut me out; either not saying anything or just simply getting up and leaving.

This time I wasn't going to take no for an answer, I wasn't going to let him get up and walk away from me. I was going to force him to talk to me about it because if he doesn't and keeps this inside, I know what he is capable of and it scares me.

I walked onto the back porch where he was and he turned his head slightly, looking at me from the corner of his eyes that were puffy from crying so much. I sighed and closed the door behind me, walking over to him and running my hand up his back. He leaned back and I crawled onto his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck as I hugged him tightly and buried my head into his neck. His arms hung over my legs as he sighed into me, lowering his head down as I kissed his cheek.

"Talk to me." I whispered. He stiffened a bit and I pulled back, brushing a perfect spiral curl out of his face.

"I cant." He trembled back, shaking his head. I got off of him and pulled the chair over beside him, placing my hand on his knee.