Chapter 1

"I don't know about this Annie." I sighed making her put her hands on my shoulder and push me along into the crowded, loud and hot club.

"You have no choice missy." She said grinning over at me making me roll my eyes as she comfortably threw her arm over my shoulder trying to get me to lighten up. That was Annie for ya. The positive one out of us that loved to go out every single night and drink away the life that she so desperately tried to maintain when we were in high school. It's sad watching your bestfriend, someone you have been with for over 13 years, try and throw it all away because the stress got to them.

"Two tequila shots please!" Annie ordered making me sigh and lean against the bar, skimming my eyes over the crowds of people.

"See anyone interesting?" She asked looking around.

"Not that I see." I said looking back over at the bartender who was pouring our shot glasses for us. He slid them across the table to us an winked at me suddenly making me feel gross.

"What about him?" She asked making me look in her direction. There, through the crowds of people, was the most gorgeous guy I have ever laid eyes on. Literally; tall, dark and handsome. He had to be over 6 feet easily. Massive curls over took his face as he starred right at me with these green eyes that even through the darkness of the club I could see glowing. I shrugged and grabbed my shot making her sigh.

"He's into you Hail." She said making me chuckle.

"Shut up he's obviously looking at you." I said looking over at her making her shake her head. She was everything any guy would want; tall, blonde, skinny, piercing blue eyes. I was short, brown hair that never cooperated and these brown eyes that literally just looked like mud.

"Take the damn shot." She edged. I sighed and picked the shot up bringing it to my lips. I closed my eyes and swished it back, immediately feeling a burning sensation. I slammed it down on the bar and Annie chuckled, ordering us another round. I turned my head over my shoulder and in the space where mystery boy was standing was nothing. He had disappeared.

4 shots down and we were basically laughing it off. Annie dragged me onto the dance floor and I obeyed her as we both giggled like 2 school girls.

"I love this song!" She yelled throwing her hands in the air and dancing making me laugh. I joined her and we danced for a bit, getting looks from everyone around us.

"Hey I need to pee, wait here for me?" She asked making my eyes widen.

"You cant just leave me here alone!" I yelled making her laugh and pat my shoulder.

"You'll be fineee!" She yelled before running off. I stood in the middle of the dance floor alone, my arms crossed and probably looking awkward as hell.

"You know, I could use some company too." A deep voice said from behind me making me jump. I turned only to be more surprised, the guy from across the floor was now standing directly in front of me, I could basically feel the heat radiating off of him. No words could escape from my mouth, I just stood there starring up into his green eyes that had this hold on me. I didn't know if it was because I was completely mesmerized by his beauty of the fact that his large hand was currently placed comfortably on my hip, scaling up half of my torso.

"What's your name beautiful?" He asked smirking at me, inching his white teeth out slightly as he bowed down.

"Hailey." I said clearing my throat.

"Well Hailey, I'm Harry. Nice to meet you." He said shaking my hand making my throat go dry. I nodded making him chuckle slightly.

"Are you scared?" He asked raising one eyebrow making me laugh slightly shaking my head.

"You don't intimidate me." I said making him tilt his head.

"I don't?" He asked furrowing his brows making me laugh again.

"Should you?" I asked making him nod slowly.

"I should." He said making me back up to try and look at him better but he held onto me tighter making me stare up at him confused. I looked around at everyone totally oblivious to us.

"Look at me." He demanded darkly making my eyes crawl over to him quickly, shocked at the tone he used. He tightened his grip on me, digging his finger tips into my skin making me gasp of pain. I starred up into his eyes and watched a shocking transition. His beautiful green eyes slowly faded dark and then all of a sudden they were bright red, his veins popping out causing me to gasp and stumbled back. I starred up at him and he smirked, walking closer to me.

"What about now?" He asked making my mouth drop, no one was looking at us and no one noticed what I noticed.

"You have a 2 minute head start." He said quietly making my eyes widen as I starred at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Run. The clock has started." He said making me stumble back again, loosing feeling in my legs. I looked around at all the oblivious people.

"Scream and I kill her." He said turning me around, facing me in the direction of Annie. "1 minute 30 seconds." He said in my ear. I shoved him off of me and ran through the crowd, sprinting around them trying to loose his gaze as I yanked my high heels off and pushed out the back door. I threw my high heels on the ground and kicked off sprinting down the alley way headed towards the streets. He wouldn't try anything on the street would he? Thousands of thoughts raced through my mind and I had no idea what to do or think. Just a burning feeling in my chest, the feeling of pure fear. I hoisted my dress up a bit, making it easier to run as I sprinted down the dead side walk.  I ran around corners and through alley ways trying to loose him but I knew some how that he wasn't far.

I was running as fast as I could but it was no use. I knew he was faster, stronger and much bigger. For every step I took; he took three. It didn't matter that I had a few blocks on him, he would catch up to me.

I was an anxious person; I always thought about what it would be like to be kidnapped and I always knew I would be able to hurt the monster that tried but the moment I saw those green eyes cloud over that I had been attracted to, I knew that this guy was different. He was way more dangerous; he was a murderer.

So I just wanted to give up, it was almost as if I was wanting to let myself be taken by the darkness because at this point I was too tired to run when I knew that in the end I would die.

The minute my feet stopped moving in a running motion I felt arms grab onto me and pull me into the alley. My mouth was covered before I could scream and through the tears in my eyes I saw his red, devilish eyes stare down at me before his head cocked back and he bit down on my neck, causing everything to go black.