Chapter 11

Hailey's POV

My parents left leaving Harry and I alone for the remainder of the day and until the boys would return tomorrow morning. Leaving us with a thick wall of sexual tension between both of us that grew with every glance.

I sat on the couch starring down at the new bracelet Harry got for me, noticing that it looked literally just like the old one.

"Hey Harry." I called out, seeing him appear within seconds.

"Yes." He said smiling, leaning on the door frame as he crossed his arms. Making it impossible not to stare at his muscles.

"I know this sounds crazy, but is this bracelet."

"Your old one Zayn broke?" He cut me off making me look up at him and nod. He smiled and sat down on the couch beside me, holding my wrist and running his thumb over the stones.

"Yeah it is." He said looking up at me, our faces inches apart.

"How'd you fix it...?" I asked making him smile.

"I don't know really, I've always had an art for fixing broken things." He said making me smile.

"So." He said letting go of my wrist and standing up. "Is there anything you would like me to do for you today?" He asked making me look up at him and ponder it, there was one thing.

"There's one." I said making him smile, his perfectly straight white teeth showing.

"And what's that?" He asked.

****

I paced back and forth growing impatient waiting for him to return. He left 20 minutes ago to retrieve what I asked. After 10 minutes of arguing he finally agreed because I proved to him that I could be trusted, that she could. The door swung open and I stopped pacing, facing it.

Annie stood in the door way smiling, pushing off of her feet and running towards me. I wrapped her in a hug and squeezed her tightly.

"Why didn't you call." She said into my ear as I buried my head in her neck. "When I lost you at the club I didn't know what to do and so I went home to find you and that's when I met Zayn." She said making me pull back.

"What?" I asked looking at her.

"At first I couldn't remember but Harry helped me remember." She said looking back over at him making me follow her gaze, confused.

"Zayn was with me that night and we split up, his job was to distract Annie." Harry explained, closing the front door and walking towards us.

"Zayn explained to me what happened, he told me he was going to kill you." She said, her eyes watering. "He controlled me some how, he told me not to leave the house or answer to anyone and I wasn't to tell your parents or anyone." She said, tears coming out of her eyes. "I thought you were dead." She sobbed. I pulled her into a hug and starred at Harry stroking her back trying to comfort her.

"Shh it's okay." I said watching Harry watch me heavily.

"I'm sorry." He mouthed.

"Does she know?" I mouthed back. He nodded and my eyes widened. "Everything?" I added, he nodded again.

Harry left Annie and I alone on the back deck to catch up. He seemed to have told her a lot. He told her his story, all about his brothers and why he took me. He told her about the weekend we spent together after he almost killed a girl and he told her he was a work in progress.

"He told me all about you two, about your kiss." She teased nudging me making me go red in the face.

"You like him don't you?" she asked making me shrug as I played with the rim on my tea cup.